General UFC/MMA discussion, news, updates, etc.

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• garuntee anybody would be kicked out of the ufc

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• max just got pulled by the doctors from the fight for to much weight cutting smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pettis vs khabib going down, alverez vs pettis pt 2 about to do go down but this time he prob getting finished

ariel said max was close to the weight but the doctors told him to stop

i think we all forgot this was happening in new york and how much they fucking suck at anything to do with mma

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

• Pettis is out. He wants over a million to fight Khabib. Khabib said he’ll fight anyone. I think it’s down to Felder and Iaquinta.

Comment

• ny said hes unranked so he cant fight lmaoo

felder would prob beat pettis in a fight

ny is so trash for mma

pettis a fuck boy too, mendes got 500k for late notice fight for connor, and he wants a 1 million for khabib? foh

Comment

• Ariel says al vs khabib is all but signed for 5 rounds main event but didn’t mention the title
            Originally posted by Notsure
            [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

• so happy i came to NY lol.

went to the courthouse to see conor and there were a bunch of SJW protesting pro imigration so i dipped.

sitting in my airbnb contemplating either going to the weigh ins or crying myself to sleep
              Originally posted by Eriko
              you dont have a sig

Comment

• ragin al vs khabib for the title.

from real estate agent to ufc champ in a year
                Originally posted by Eriko
                you dont have a sig

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                  ny said hes unranked so he cant fight lmaoo

felder would prob beat pettis in a fight

ny is so trash for mma

pettis a fuck boy too, mendes got 500k for late notice fight for connor, and he wants a 1 million for khabib? foh
                  Yeah, but Mendes had a shot at beating Conor. Pettis was going to get absolutely murdered.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brokeback Jimmy View Post
                    Ariel says al vs khabib is all but signed for 5 rounds main event but didn’t mention the title
                    I think it's in Khabib's contract it's for the belt no matter who he fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                      max just got pulled by the doctors from the fight for to much weight cutting smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

pettis vs khabib going down, alverez vs pettis pt 2 about to do go down but this time he prob getting finished

ariel said max was close to the weight but the doctors told him to stop

i think we all forgot this was happening in new york and how much they fucking suck at anything to do with mma

Comment

• Ya i think they said Al cant win the belt..

man fuck this card..

Comment

• damn, I was beyond hyped for this card, what a shit week.

Comment

• Also, it is taking way too long for comments to post(a good minute at least). refreshing doesn't seem to speed it up anymore. every post i have to open a new tab for the site otherwise im stuck staring at a frozen web page, im trying to stay optimistic but it's getting tedious to post these days.

Comment

• Chaunce Moose is mcgregor still going to fight this year? Dana said he would a day before, I see 0 reporting on this.

Comment

• Ya conor gonna do 0 jail time, and hes gonna be fighting beeb by the end of they year. Guaranteed.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X