2016 NFL Combine Update Thread / Prospect Watch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL 2016 NFL Combine Update Thread / Prospect Watch

Last 2 days have been interviews and measurements and i think starting tomorrow groups will start to run drills, ill be posting updates and results of the drills for the best performers and prospects you should be interested in.

Re: 2016 NFL Combine Update Thread / Prospect Watch

Alright today was OL and RB, heres some note worthy updates.

Running Backs

Heres the results of the 3 RBs i mentioned in my top prospects list a few weeks back:

Derrick Henry 6'3 247lbs: 37 inch Vertical - 130 inch Broad Jump - 22 reps of 225 Bench - 4.54 40 Yard Dash.
    (holy crap ill be the first to say that im surprised at these measureables, i was hating on Henry but that 40 yard dash for someone his size is wild)

Kenneth Dixon 5'10 215lbs: 37.5 inch Vertical - 121 inch Broad Jump - 18 reps of 225 Bench - 4.58 40 Yard Dash.
    (Plays faster than his 40 suggests plus hes shifty)

Paul Perkins 5'10 208lbs: 32 inch Vertical - 124 inch Broad Jump - 19 reps of 225 Bench - 4.54 40 Yard Dash.
    (about what i expected nothing crazy though.)

Top 5 40 Times:

Top 5 Bench Reps:

Top 5 Broad Jump:

And to wrap up RBs ill just post a few other notable performances:

Ezekiel Elliot 6'0 224lbs: 32 inch Vertical - 118 inch Broad Jump - 4.47 40 Yard Dash.

Cj Procise 6'0 220lbs: 35.5 inch Vertical - 121 inch Broad Jump - 4.48 40 Yard Dash.

Offensive Line

Heres the results of the 3 OLineman i mentioned in my top prospects list a few weeks back:

Laremy Tunsil 6'5 310lbs: Did not participate in the combine drills. (will update with pro day results)

Ronnie Stanley 6'6 312lbs: 4.9 second 20 Yard Shuttle - 8.03 3 Cone - 5.2 second 40 Yard Dash. ( about what was expected from him, Ravens gonna be so happy when they draft him)

Cody Whitehair 6'4 300lbs: 7.32 second 3 Cone - 110 inch Broad Jump - 16 reps of 225lb Bench - 5.08 second 40 Yard Dash. (somewhat a disappointing Bench result you want Olineman to be able to do atleast 22+ bench reps, show the type of strength and endurance they have over along period)

Top 5 40 Times:

Top 5 Bench Reps:

Comment

wow didnt think keith marshall was still that fast after his injuries. dude couldnt get on the field at uga, their rb depth is retarded

Comment

subbed

Comment

updated

Comment

That white boy from Cal snapped in all the drills, looking like hes gonna earn him a late round selection off measurables alone.

Comment

zeke the gawd

Comment

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
                you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
                Originally posted by Craig
                i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

Chargers in a great position after today
                  Originally posted by Wreckless
                  I would have rather been black than an orphan
                  https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

4.3 forty with 25 reps ain't too shabby. Still a really terrible year for RBS tho overall. Looks like a pretty weak draft at the talent positions for the whole 1st round tbh. It's mostly o and d lineman with a desk back or 2 scattered in there. Perfect year for shit chip Belly to trade away our 2nd rounder for SAM FFFFUCKIN BRADFORD when it looks like most of the real TALENT is gonna Ave to be found in the mid to later rounds. I'm so happy so took belly....they think they have a genius. 5-7 bad trades or cuts and a draft or two and they're gonna be sitting there where their young talent rich core they were in great position to compete with went and how long will it take to rebuild the disaster belly backed them into.
                    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                    gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Honestly i dont think the Eagles are too far removed from competing at a respectable level, Eagles have a fair amount of talent in the front 7 and the oline and RB situation is pretty good.

Secondary needs a complete overhaul and I think while you could maybe rework the WR core i think a system change is jsut the thing yall needed to get the production outta all them.

QB is a big question too, without consistent play yall gonna be 3rd in the NFC east, so whoever ur QB is they gotta be atleast above average or yall fucked.

Main point is yall are close to being on par with the Cowboys and Redskins talent wise just needs to play out during the season..

Comment

Originally posted by Chaunce View Post
                        Honestly i dont think the Eagles are too far removed from competing at a respectable level, Eagles have a fair amount of talent in the front 7 and the oline and RB situation is pretty good.

Secondary needs a complete overhaul and I think while you could maybe rework the WR core i think a system change is jsut the thing yall needed to get the production outta all them.

QB is a big question too, without consistent play yall gonna be 3rd in the NFC east, so whoever ur QB is they gotta be atleast above average or yall fucked.

Main point is yall are close to being on par with the Cowboys and Redskins talent wise just needs to play out during the season..
                        Yea they can compete in a horrible NFC east but that's like being the best battler in the wbl lmfaoooooooo. It ain't hard. And supposedly Doug PEdERSON (yea well get into that in another time as well lol...) is very high on CHASE DANIEL dude out of mizzou a few yes ago. I'm pretty sure he been coaching him in October or some shit like that. Either way Foles was the future and Jackson Maclin n shady were the core and they're all fuckin gone now man....lol I'm good with the wide out moves tho. Jackson is a diva and losing a step. Still the best on the eagles tho...and Maclin, we'll shit u can't knock a guy who's leaving to get what 15 million a season. Or close to it? So I'm good with the wide puts being replaced but they didn't replace them he just cut em and thought like college u could just "plug n play" and he failed miserably. And the eagles are fucked now cause of it..... agolor looked OK at best...I'd say below average even so they need to make some serious upgrades there and fast. And to just GIVE shady away is sickening and was really when the fanbase turned on the belly. That and the foles/bradford deal....everyone was willing to give belly the benefit of the doubt and risk giving away Foles who looked just like the other 3 QBs in the east. Eli, cousins, Romo. Foles was in that model. And everyone here knew what bradford was. NOTHING. But to give shady away for a white lb with TWO bad knees was the last straw. So yea the eagles are on the brink of being a playoff team but as far as SERIOUS contenders? ?? They are 5 steps back from where the belly started with the team. He took a team with a young core of deep talent and gave away all the young talent for "his" type and it blew up in his face. Then he leaves the eagles fans looking like dickheads n footing the bill. It's like he just trained in Philly and tried all his fuckery n now that he knows it don't work he's gonna go out west n be great. Philly was just the test flight of the bellies bullshit and it irritates the shit outta me. Now we go Doug fuckin PEdERSON running game the show.... smh idk man....it's a hard time to be a Philly sports fan right now.... all 4 teams are trash right now and the eagles are a middle of the pack team now again when Andy had the future stockpiled just a few yrs ago. Idk what happened. I feel hoodwinked.
                        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
                        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Well know this:

Pendy is gonna run the shit outta the ball and yall got 3 respectable running backs to do the job.

Yall got one of the better LB cores and solid pass rushing ability.

I dont see Clipboard Dan being an upgrade over Sanchez or Bradford so i cant see him going there and i think Bradford in a more balanced system will be better for yall, he can do everything Alex Smith does tbf, if his knees werent made of sand hed be a decent runner too.

Andy mightve called the plays but Pendy did all the grunt work like game planning and meetings etc so i think hes prepared to be a solid offensive coach for yall and actually prolly has the tools to be a solid HC imo just due to all the organization and team building hes done under Reid.

You fuckn philly fans are so poisoned by hate and past fuck ups yall forget the good parts of yalls team and the potential in what you have now and not what you did have..

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X