Aljamain Sterling to announce contract decision on The MMAHour Monday

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Aljamain Sterling to announce contract decision on The MMAHour Monday

think he goes to Bellator? from his last performance and post fight presser he seemed like he wanted to stay but Dana said Sterling didnt like the offer they gave him, hence why he was on the market in the first place, I also thought he would stay until I just read he is repped by the same people who just got Benson Henderson over to Bellator... so who knows... guess we will find out shortly

Aljamain Sterling is ready to get paid. The explosive Bantamweight talent and current mixed martial arts (MMA) free agent is prepared to announce which promotion he has decided to align himself with and it will occur on the Monday edition (Feb. 15, 2016) of The MMA Hour.

Sterling's admission via his official Instagram account:

"How am I feeling? I feel like I'm ready to make a #contract decision! Thank you to my true fans that have supported, followed, and been rocking with me since the beginning of my #mma and #ufc career. To all the new faces, just know the #Funk Express started a while ago, but we're picking up steam now--ALL-ABOARD!! I'm blessed to be able to make a dollar doing something I love--the ultimate happiness. But in doing so, I've realized, "Do what you love so well, that people will pay you for it." - Some guy. My intent wasn't to start a revolution. I just want more out of my life and expect more for myself. I'm a proud, strong, Jamaican black man, with ambitious goals and dreams! Don't like me? Cool, "We have plenty of friends already. We can use a few enemies!" Real Bad Mon Ting, zeen! Decision will be announced THIS #monday on #TheMMAHour show."

"The Funk Master" is currently the No. 5-ranked bantamweight in UFC's official rankings, but he has since grown tired of the lack of pay he has received. Other notable fighters have moaned and grown, too.

Sterling, a product of the Serra-Longo Fight Team, has won 12 fight in-a-row, including four straight in UFC. He's finished three straight opponents overall, including two wins over Top-10 bantamweights Johnny Eduardo and Takeya Mizugaki in 2015.

After becoming a free agent, following his manhandling of Eduardo back in December, Sterling tested the waters and, according to the man himself, courted offers from promotions like Bellator and World Series of Fighting (WSOF).

As it stands, Sterling, along with recent Bellator signee Benson Henderson and fellow free agent Alistair Overeem, is managed by popular agent Malki Kawa of First Round Management. Take that for what you will.

If the Long Islander does indeed decide to leave, he will have left behind some potentially sweet matchups, but in the 26-year-old's opinion, a title shot is already within his reach.

http://www.mmamania.com/2016/2/14/10...ion-monday-mma

Re: Aljamain Sterling to announce contract decision on The MMAHour Monday

big if true
    "I got niggas that hate me, bitches that love me, Hands do damage so i manage to stay handsome when shit could get ugly"

Comment

re signed to UFC... thread over lol

Comment

good BW needs him
        i smoke mids

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X