Clear All

• UFC Announcement: Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone vs Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira

Brazil about to get fucked up.

Re: Announcement: Donald "Cowboy" Cerrone vs Alex "Cowboy" Oliveira

Real fight going be weather Cerrone defies the ufc/reebok
    and wears that patch on fight night

Comment

He said he's going to. We'll see. It will be more interesting to see if more fighters start rebelling. Pretty big L if they lose Cowboy to Bellator.

Comment

Originally posted by Moose View Post
        He said he's going to. We'll see. It will be more interesting to see if more fighters start rebelling. Pretty big L if they lose Cowboy to Bellator.

I love cowboy but I kinda disagree with u as far as it being a loss if be goes to bellator. Cowboy isn't good enough to be a UFC champion. And before u bite my head off....like I said I am a huge cowboy fan too. But time after time he's proven that he just isn't good enough to be an elite mma guy. He's good and exciting and knocks pols lights out, but against the top tiers he shits the bed consistently. It'd be a much better move for him to go to bellator. He would prolly dominate there. At least he would contend legitimately. Cause in the UFC he's just another mid tier knockout artist.
        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Originally posted by Gggyea View Post
          Originally posted by Moose View Post

I love cowboy but I kinda disagree with u as far as it being a loss if be goes to bellator. Cowboy isn't good enough to be a UFC champion. And before u bite my head off....like I said I am a huge cowboy fan too. But time after time he's proven that he just isn't good enough to be an elite mma guy. He's good and exciting and knocks pols lights out, but against the top tiers he shits the bed consistently. It'd be a much better move for him to go to bellator. He would prolly dominate there. At least he would contend legitimately. Cause in the UFC he's just another mid tier knockout artist.
          To be fair he is elite. He falls short of the title. He beat the fuck out of Eddie Alvarez who just beat Melendez and Pettis an awful boring fight, but he won. He's got the Chad Mendes/Urijah Faber/Meisha Tate thing going on, they can beat anyone, but the champion, with few exceptions. Cowboy is a big draw for the UFC is what I mean as being a loss. If he goes to Bellator I'll still watch every fight of his. That's views the UFC is losing over a little cloth flag.

Comment

anybody watch the fights last night? I only really tuned into cowboy vs cowboy and that went as expected.

i figure cowboy will fight ferguson next bc kabib will drop out with an injury, everybody is scared of el cucuy afterall
            Originally posted by Eriko
            you dont have a sig

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X