Farewell to the GOAT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Farewell to the GOAT

Charles Woodson has announced 2015 will be his last season and is retiring today.

The fact that hes 40 and putting up numbers like hes 25 again speaks to the type of once in a generation player he is and will be missed.

He might notve gone out with a championship but he went out on one of his better statistical years and honestly looks like he could play for a few more years. He laid a foundation of leadership for the Raiders for years to come.
    Hopefully he sticks around the team as an adviser/coach. Still got my silver Woodson jersey hanging in my closet.

Re: Farewell to the GOAT

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Chaunce is 25 and putting up numbers like he's 350 pounds..

Next thread king of content.

Comment

Originally posted by John Acclaim View Post
        Charles Woodson has announced 2015 will be his last season and is retiring today.

The fact that hes 40 and putting up numbers like hes 25 again speaks to the type of once in a generation player he is and will be missed.

He might notve gone out with a championship but he went out on one of his better statistical years and honestly looks like he could play for a few more years. He laid a foundation of leadership for the Raiders for years to come.
        Hopefully he sticks around the team as an adviser/coach. Still got my silver Woodson jersey hanging in my closet.

I feel ya broski.... even i got a silver Woodson jersey in my closet. Dude is a beast and is a first ballot HIFer for sure.
        WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
        gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        Working...
        X