God I hope u idiots who thought chip BELLY was an NFL caliber coach are happy now

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God I hope u idiots who thought chip BELLY was an NFL caliber coach are happy now

Enough is enough for this tub of fucking lard....name me one single move that he's done that's actually worked out. The closest thing to a good pickup is Ryan Matthew's.

D Jackson (hated him but he's still productive)
    Maclin
    Burgess
    Welborne
    Shady
    Foles
    Boykin
    That's who's gone

Who'd he bring in?
    Maxwell (quite possibly the worst FA since Asomugha )
    Bradford PLUS a 2nd Rd pick and Foles
    Resigned cooper
    Kiko Alonso
    Resigned sanchez
    He did bring in Jenkins tho so there's credit for that....Jenkins been the best player in the team hands down!
    Drafted agalor and Erick Rowe

Add that to the fact that this gimmicky bullshit college offense can't hold the ball for longer than 46 fucking seconds. How do u expect the defense to stop ANYONE when they're on the field for 53 minutes of the game? Even the 85 bears wouldn't be able to do that! It's time for fat boy to go.

How do u expect ur players to be disciplined when u can't even be disciplined around a buffet line? and this cock sucker is gonna win out and make the playoffs too. It's pathetic. When's it gonna set in that the college gimmicky offense Zdosent fucking work?

Enough of this clown akready. And if u disagree with me then u haven't watched half of the eagles games I have. The defense comes up with a HUUUUGE STOP ON 3rd n 3 and give the ball to the offense and 34 seconds later they're right back out there. Can't blame the defense for thisbdebacle. It's about the coaching. I haven't been this disgusted by the eagles in years. Utterly embarrassed to call myself an eagles fan.

Not to mention he got rid of shady to save money the paid MORE MONEY TO Murray and chip is butt hurt cause Murray talked to Jeff lure about wanting the ball.
    WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
    gggyea poster of the year ez

Re: God I hope u idiots who thought chip BELLY was an NFL caliber coach are happy now

chip been fired since like a few weeks ago..
    no1 thought the bradford deal was a good idea..
    Demarco wasnt a bad replacement for shady but chip never really changed the offense to accommodate for demarco.
    What brought down Chip was him thinking he was the smartest person in the room.
    https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

Re: God I hope u idiots who thought chip BELLY was an NFL caliber coach are happy now

RIP CHip
      https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

kno from the beggining chip wasnt top tier material

the real nfl heads kno whats up

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

ggyea had enough

Comment

Originally posted by John Acclaim View Post
            ggyea had enough

Lmfao bro I was spazzin the fuck out last night. I have had it! Like dude above said he thinks he's the smartest person around and it's fuckin infuriating
            WHATEVERS LEFT IN THE HANDGUNS IM DUMPIN IT OUT!

Originally Posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
            gggyea poster of the year ez

Comment

Lmao
              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Stirring the pot are we
                CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X