• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: JOSE ALDO VS CONOR MCGREGOR / CHRIS WEIDMAN VS LUKE ROCKHOLD

conor the crackhead going to roc Aldo

Comment

Aldo clowned McGregor at the weigh ins, gonna be even worse for Conor tomorrow night.
      sigpic

Comment

Hyped for this shit going. Down tonight

Comment

billy puttin his perms where his mouf iz??

deal

Comment

Lol at people complaining about online "rep" fucking nerd birds... Let's make a real bet..
            ~#FUCK12~

Comment

Originally posted by Trey deuce View Post
              Lol at people complaining about online "rep" fucking nerd birds... Let's make a real bet..
              says the dude with negative rep

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Lmao trey dueces gay af

Comment

Yo gregor was trolling with all those gay French moving/balance exercise right

Comment

In the embedded episodes

Comment

Originally posted by John Acclaim View Post
                      Lmao, connor hopped the cage after artum won his fight tonight on the UF and fucking ripped his pants

then they had his dumb ass do a standoff with Aldo with ripped jeans dangling in the wind, had a good giggle..
                      remember when aldo was so scared to face off with mcgregor that he made up being superstitious about getting in the cage outside of the fight
                      Originally posted by Eriko
                      you dont have a sig

Comment

five thousand reputation points on Conor

one thousand reputation points on weidman
                        Originally posted by Eriko
                        you dont have a sig

Comment

Originally posted by xmasdude777 View Post
                          In the embedded episodes

That shit was no joke.. Helps control your centre of gravity.. When a opponent is on you, has you in a sub, it's a great way to practice on how to roll out and scramble away from positions..

And you are gay AF.. And prolly would get put to sleep by my nephew..

~#FUCK12~

Comment

his time has finnally come, ive been waiting a long time for this

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Potijelli View Post
                              five thousand reputation points on Conor

one thousand reputation points on weidman
                              u accepting the name change bet or na

"jose aldo saved my life" is a dope username in all honesty

Comment

5 Million on McGregor.

Lucky Charms gonna beat the shit out of Tucan Sam.
                                http://www.budgetfunerals.org/Coffins/flames.gif

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X