FIGHT NIGHT - Paige VanZant vs Rose Namajunas (Thursday)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: FIGHT NIGHT - Paige VanZant vs Rose Namajunas (Thursday)

haha yeah I figured you just got it mixed up, pretty shitty for Faber though,
    demoted to prelims, damn

Comment

I koed cooks mom's dick

Comment

I thot Faber has been on a steady decline after he got koed by brown

Comment

His name still rings bells but he sucks horse shlong now put it up fabrick

Comment

Faber's been happily accepting the prelim main event spot for a minute now. I think he requests it, tbh. Something about being broadcasted to a bigger audience.
            "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

foh drew, you only watch ufc to see dad bods

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Ebenezer Hogwash View Post
                  Faber's been happily accepting the prelim main event spot for a minute now. I think he requests it, tbh. Something about being broadcasted to a bigger audience.
                  Hes had a bigger rep b4 tho

Until brown destroyed his head

Comment

No doubt, he's not the new hot thing anymore. You a big Mike Brown fan? That's cool, Mike Brown's cool.
                    "And today on "And Yet It Lived" meet Simian Pathetica, an ape that even evolution passed by."

Comment

Naw my friend out of 4 oz fighter houston, TX beat Mike Brown iirc

Comment

Or fought him

Comment

Originally posted by Ebenezer Hogwash View Post
                          meisha was the one that said she rather be on free tv than on ppv iirc

people been ducking a fight with faber for a long time so faber takes what ever fight he can get tbh

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

faber would fight anyone imo but no one really wants to catch a fade with him

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

wrong thread

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X