189 aldo/mcregor discussion (embedded vlog series episode 1)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: 189 aldo/mcregor discussion (embedded vlog series episode 1)

Well, to be fair Frankie would maul him, he knows that and the UFC knows that.

Frankie is king.

Aldo vs Edgar 2 coming soon nothing else to see.

Comment

Let's forget this happened.

....And this

Comment

bout to get in on this rep bet thingy for once i got aldo kickin this guys ass. bet all ur rep vs me and either double up or go red nerdbirds

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
          Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          mcgregor might get murked in the first round from what im seeing in my dreams these days
          Originally posted by Elf Snatch View Post
          McGregor dies!
          so guys, what are you going to say when mcgregor beats aldo?
          what can you say? oh frankie would have beat him or is goin to beat him, no mcregor is done with this division after aldo, fuck a frankie, just curious as to what you'll have to say after aldo beats mcgregor.
          (I'm not a mcgregor fanboy btw, i just believe the hype is real in this one)
          mcgregor hasnt fought anyone that should earn him a title shot besides getting bloodied by a 1 week preped mendes

mcgregor gonna lose prob by submission or by decision

and then hes gonna fight mendes again after mendes loses to frankie, where mendes will win most liklely

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Let's forget this happened.

....And this

yeah a kick from siver isn't anything like he's going up against that's for sure. I just think Aldo is getting old, wether you believe it or not I think they staged that injury 'cause the camp wasn't as confident as they should be, this'll be a good fight, though, hope it doesn't end in the first round like mcgregor says it will.

Comment

I haven't watched many Aldo fights tbh , is he a takedown-kinda guy or does he try and steer away from that?
              I think aldo vs korean zombie is the only fight I can really remember watching

Comment

aldo is 29

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

McGregor couldn't finish Siver or Mendes in the first round, no way he finishes Aldo in the first.

And it depends, what Aldo shows up, mostly striker, but he will add take downs in. Which I think is a good possibility he will take McGregor down (seeing how easy it is) and submit him, or stand and destroy McGregors leg and finish it on the ground.

Comment

hes like the youngest champion in the ufc right now lol

Comment

holloway could beat mcgregor if they rematched tbh

Comment

he's 29? damn , guess mcgregor just making him out to seem like an old man
                        hopefully he does saturday too, it's not even just the hype around him, I always like to see the title change hands and sheeiiiit

Comment

McGregor couldn't finish Siver or Aldo in the first round, no way he finishes Aldo in the first.

And it depends, what Aldo shows up, mostly striker, but he will add take downs in. Which I think is a good possibility he will take McGregor down (seeing how easy it is) and submit him, or stand and destroy McGregors leg and finish it on the ground.
                          mcgregor ground game vs mendes wasn't bad though, as in defending/being able to still land shots from the ground, + mendes ground game is way better than aldo's , i can see aldo going for submissions but i cant see him destroying him in the ground game.

Comment

my only wish is that aldo doesnt fuck mcgregor up to bad cause i wanna see what he says in the post conference

cormiers post conference after he lost to jones is one of my favorites lmao

Comment

+ we want to see them stand up

Comment

No, Mendes is a wrestler. Aldo is a black belt in BJJ, way more likely Aldo submits McGregor than Mendes would.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X