Jon Jones Breaks Silence on Accident, Suspension, Return to UFC, and More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Jon Jones Breaks Silence on Accident, Suspension, Return to UFC, and More

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAcfjK6LZaU&feature=share"]Jon Jones Breaks Silence on Accident, Suspension, Return to UFC, and More - YouTube[/ame]

I'm about halfway into it. A lot of good shit so far.

The (real) champ is back!

R.I.P Cormier.

Re: Jon Jones Breaks Silence on Accident, Suspension, Return to UFC, and More

Arial such a snake

"Where u at pussy" - the king, corm havin sleepless nights

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

real rap

Comment

Corm shook to fight Jones at MSG.

Comment

Jones ranked 5th in p4p rankings is a joke

Hes def #2, under aldo of course

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Meh, Aldo dies when he steps in the rings with King Edgar.

Comment

Doep interview tbh.

He seems genuine then again it wont that big of a deal, yea he made a mistake but hes right about alot of the shit with the UFC and NSAC working against him and other fighters.

Corm a fuckin dead man

Comment

jones gonna come back pissed af n knock cormiers fat ass out 4th round

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X