Khabib Nurmagomedov Injured Again lmaoo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Khabib Nurmagomedov Injured Again lmaoo

This guy gotta be the most brittle dude in the ufc, weidman and cruise close second

http://www.mmafighting.com/2015/10/3...-due-to-injury

"An injured rib has forced Nurmagomedov out of his highly-anticipated Dec. 11 fight against Tony Ferguson, sources confirmed with MMAFighting.com Thursday night.

This latest injury is particularly disheartening for the undefeated Russian because two serious knee injuries have sidelined him since his win over Rafael dos Anjos in April 2014. Despite his long layoff, the 22-0 lightweight, who by all accounts tried his best to fight through the injury but could not get cleared, is still considered one of the very best 155-pound fighters in the world.

According to sources, the UFC is now targeting Edson Barboza vs. Tony Ferguson for the TUF 22 Finale in Las Vegas, which is scheduled to be headlined by Frankie Edgar vs. Chad Mendes."

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Re: Khabib Nurmagomedov Injured Again lmaoo

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Seen this earlier, wtf.

Cowboy got him shook.

Comment

rda gonna put away cowboy in the fourth IMHO

Comment

I'll be livid.

Comment

He'll get popped soon though.

Comment

cowboy dope but he just aint got that fighting bloodline

Comment

Cowboy >>> Brazil.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X