Fag League Draft Grades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Fag League Draft Grades

(imma change the grading scale abit this one)

Joeys team has a few playmakers and a few unproven players that could snap with consistent reps but lacks depth overall if a starter goes down, good kicker and defense to round it off.

Joeys Grade: B

Clos is a munchkin dick dork with 0 knowledge, he handcuffed Pitts and Vikings WRs. Drafted a potential 1 year wonder in Ingram as his #1 back along with Randle a guy whos in 3 RB committee atm but has potential to earn a definitive role. Flacco lacks passing weapons an still will put up numbers and snagged a decent defense. Honestly the teams not terrible but it could go very bad very quick for him.

Clos Grade: C-

Cook drafted 3 colts so no surprise there, all will be decent contributors tbh, better hope gore still has abit left in the tank. Drafted Gates @ TE even though hes gone the first 4 games and didnt draft a TE to use in the mean time, solid kicker an defense selections. Hes gonna get carried by Luck, and i dont mean the player..

Cooks Grade: C

Mkena autodrafted and got one of the players he wanted most in Brees and hes bound to put up numbers, solid RBs in Ivory and Lacy. Got hurt by the auto draft abit when it drafted 10 fuckin running backs for him so he might want to make a trade or 2 for a WR since he dont really have a true number 1 at the spot. Couldve been worse tho.

Mckarnas Grade: C-

Stones had a great draft tbh, got atleast one legit player at every position a few guys with high expectations and heavy workloads in their future. Might be the one to beat.

Stones Grade: A-

Breh another autodrafting slut had luck on his side by ending up with a relatively balanced team. Ryan @ QB, Bell @ RB (suspended a few games tho) Alshon & AJ @ WR. Auto draft gave him a few RBs too he might want to get a WR or better quality RB to use while Bell out. Got a good defense and kicker too.

Brehs Grade: B-

Greezy the 3rd autodraft slut got blessed with a decent team too, Solid QB in Stafford good starting RB in Peterson playmakers @ WR with Cobb, OBJ and T.Smith. Might want to finagle for a #2 RB with all the WRs he has, hes deep at that position. Good defense and kicker too.

Greezys Grade: B-

Billybob a first time fantasy player and probably never even watched football before but heda been better off letting the computer autodraft the whole thing, moron drafted 4 QBs. He did end up with Calvin, Charles and Watkins though... Ill help u make a few move bbj so u can actually field a team.

BBJs Grade: D-

Aquafag probably the worst fantasy sports participator on the planet when it comes to knowledge and what not, didnt have a terrible draft got Romo and Bryant and 2 other Cowboys who will see the field (Mcfadden an Williams). Solid defense and kicker. Not terrible but def not a front runner either.

Aquas Grade: C

Textc gonna be super dependent on 3 players each and everyweek (Roth, Mccoy, Jones) and hope the rest show up to get him over the edge, not a very deep team. Solid kicker and Defense and a few role players in offenses that will get touches but if one of his star 3 have a bad day so does he.

Txtcs Grade: C

Thrill has a pretty good starting squad and will give everyone trouble every week. Rodgers, Morris, Thomas, Cooks and Bennett will all be big producers on their teams. His team aint perfect but its gonna be one of the better teams this year.

Thrills Grade: B+

My draft wasnt bad, i think i got just about the best players for their respective value at my position, i took what fell to me and did alright tbh. Ended up with Brady, Forte, L. Murray (kind of a reach but i wanted to take a gamble), Tate, Cooper and Adams and Fleener is no slouch either. Handcuffed the Atlanta backfield to see who ultimately earns the touches and i got a good kicker and defense.

My Grade: B-

Re: Fag League Draft Grades

no one really left at TE thats why i picked him, guess i gotta grab another right now

Comment

All hail the king of tent

Comment

apparently NFL.com listened to my heated letter and changed how they operate.

Comment

apparently joique bell is a steal in the 10th round?

Comment

u photoshopped that B, it's really a C

Comment

hes technically the starting back in DET for now.

Comment

yeah thats the only reason i picked him, + I needed someone after gore and murray

Comment

URL!

Comment

i got no depth at RB for the first month but it gets ugly for u nerds after that if i finish at least 2-2 / 3-2

Comment

abdullah>
                      Originally posted by Wreckless
                      I would have rather been black than an orphan
                      https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

NFL gave me an A+.

Suckas!!
                        Originally posted by SpadeCooley
                        Thrillhouse top five on the internet right now, repped.

Comment

it gave roddy one too

Comment

drafting rodgers is an auto A from nfl.com

Comment

lol it gave me a B and projected me to finish 11th

utter nonsense

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X