Tru League Draft Grades

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFL Tru League Draft Grades

Joey is cashing in on big passing offenses with his picks snaggin manning and thomas and adams from greenbay, smith from Balt, hes gotta hope the consistant QB play keeps his points up. got alot of unproven rbs outside of peterson and as far as we know peterson might not be who he was but probably will still get his fair share.

Joeys Grade: B- (almost gave it a C+)

Roddy made a ton of reaches and honestly wouldve been better off skipping draft. Lacy a solid back and Russel is good just not worthy of the 3rd round selection AJ green needs to stay healthy and hope Dalton can stay up right and Coby Fleener really the only respectable pick, roddy drafted the Raiders defense, that pretty much sums up his grade.

Roddys Grade: D+

Tommy played it smart by sticking to known fantasy contributors but lacks depth if anyone gets hurt which could hurt him in the long run, Having the Brady-Gronk combo won someone the league last year cant hurt to try it 2 years in a row.

Tommys Grade: C+

Stones a coward, lets get that out the way. Now hes got a solid QB and WR core that should carry him throughout the season and his running backs are unproven but shown flashes in the past so hes really banking on them, they will def be the difference maker in all his games since he has a decent defense.

Stones' Grade: B-

Meow didnt look like he tried to hard, took alot of what fell to him and took a few reaches on suspended players that could pay off in the long run. Hes got a few solid contibutors and one of the best backs in the game, i guess well have to see how it unfolds during the season.

Meow's Grade: C

Mocks team is weird as shit.. really dunno what to say about it. If Bradford stays healthy hes gonna put up reasonable points Gurly aint gonna see much action till atleast week 4 and on, Witten on his last stride and Spiller in a new scheme, Odell aint gonna put up the same #s. Its not a bad team it just looks weird tbh..

Mock's Grade: C

Beyond auto drafted and got lucky as fuck tbh, it isnt a crazy good team but just to get decent starters during an auto draft is nuts.. his back ups suck tho..

Beyonds Grade: B-

Dannys team... lol ight im not gonna be to mean but it aint good. Romo a solid pick and its yet to be seen if Ingram a 1 year wonder. Alshon hurt atm but hell be back soon probably and Maclin did look good in the preseason but ya know teams can take chances in preseason and score a few TD doesnt mean Smith gonna be throwin bombs now.

Danny's Grade: C-

Brehs first draft wont terrible but it wont good either. Alot of middle of the pack guys who aint big producers tbh, Matt Ryan better pray his Oline dont suck this year. Mccoy should be decent but ya never know maybe the tires have started to come off, denvers running situation weird atm..

Breh's Grade: C

Milkman a fuckn chump and i say this because he some how does decent every year, Good QB, Solid WR and RBs, got a decent bench good kicker and defense.. fuck you dad..

Milk's Grade: B+

Skin putting all his chips on the Rodgers-Cobb train and Texans defense, outside of those it dont look good, ellington isnt the RB people thought hed be and Yeldon unproven and dont look like an everydown back (decent third down back tho) hes gonna catch some passes this year so that might be a way he gets points but he aint look great from what ive seen. Cooks needs to snap or ur in trouble tbh

Skin's Grade: C-

Re: Tru League Draft Grades

Originally posted by StreetStar iSick
    you know what I think of when I hear the name Tyrone Houston?

White folks losin
    Originally posted by Craig
    i have no idea whats goin on

Comment

forgot me

I got a good QB and RBs corps and a unproven but most likely decent WR, Solid TE. Depth below average but i got a decent Defense and Kicker.

My Grade: B-

Comment

givin me n beyond the same grade is unacceptable but URL!

Comment

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce View Post
          forgot me

I got a good QB and RBs corps and a unproven but most likely decent WR, Solid TE. Depth below average but i got a decent Defense and Kicker.

My Grade: B-

Comment

cut it out breh

id be the best insider the NFL had if they hired me

Comment

Roddy made a ton of reaches and honestly wouldve been better off skipping draft. Lacy a solid back and Russel is good just not worthy of the 3rd round selection AJ green needs to stay healthy and hope Dalton can stay up right and Coby Fleener really the only respectable pick, roddy drafted the Raiders defense, that pretty much sums up his grade.

Roddys Grade: D+

Comment

Chunce is delusional
                Originally posted by Wreckless
                I would have rather been black than an orphan
                https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

u drafted the oakland defense because u kno of 1 player on it

kys

Comment

u drafted the oakland defense because u kno of 1 player on it

kys
                    Originally posted by Wreckless
                    I would have rather been black than an orphan
                    https://image.spreadshirtmedia.com/i...ams_design.png

Comment

Roddy mad af
                      Dallas First Time Homebuyer

Comment

Chance word is gospel

Comment

I don't have to explain myself. You'll see.

Comment

I killed it

Comment

post your team [MENTION=30527]Real Nigga Lactate[/MENTION]
                              what's Team Milk looking like?

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X