Conor McGregor Is Stupid As Fuck...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Conor McGregor Is Stupid As Fuck...

McGregor has been talking shit about Dillashaw and Dos Anjos, because he knows Aldo is going to beat him.

Comment

i never got my rep that i won on the mcgregor vs mendez fight tbh
      Originally posted by bodybaggarzz
      i love smoking joints. i after yesterday made 3 sigarettes joint, get high my niggggerssss

Comment

He is just hyping the fight. I've been watching mma for years now and I can tell you from watching mcgregors last fight that hes going to be knocked out. He has weak submission defense also judging by his losses.

Comment

Originally posted by medium sean View Post
          i never got my rep that i won on the mcgregor vs mendez fight tbh
          bullshit

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

@BBJ Killashaw would give McGregor that work, right?

Comment

dick shaw would murder mcfag no dought, conor moves like a sumo wresslter with springs in his ass

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                McGregor has been talking shit about Dillashaw and Dos Anjos, because he knows Aldo is going to beat him.
                no because like he said, he's running through the feathers and moving up.

"I haven't been wrong yet"

Comment

I agree with mcgregor that he could/is the biggest draw since gsp, i give him credit because the ufc was arguably on the decline plus having too many events once mcgregor and the female division came around it brought the ufc back to the mainstream, people who dont even watch ufc that i know, now know mcgregor.

Dude talked a lot of shit the past 6? Fights and had backed it up. This guy is the star the ufc needs, who else was like him before? Only person is the woman champ

Comment

pretty much summed it up, UFC was having a horrible year until Mcgregor and Rousey lit a fire up under it's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Cook View Post
                      Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                      no because like he said, he's running through the feathers and moving up.

"I haven't been wrong yet"
                      He's been wrong since he said he'd knock out Siver in under 2 minutes.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X