Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Dos Anjos vs Cerrone 2

December 19th, in Orlando. I'm hype.

Definitely getting tickets and watching Cowboy beat tf out of this Brazilian faggot.

Re: Dos Anjos vs Cerrone 2

Cowboy looked like dog shit in the first fight, he's still a 3 to 1 dog but I expect him to look better. Also a lot of fighters have been saying RDA is on the juice and this will be his first fight under the new drug testing policy, so that might play a factor.

I don't even think Cowboy cares about the belt, dude just wants to fight 5 times a year and make money. This 7 month lay off waiting for a title shot seems to e really bothering him.

I'm so sick of these new guys becoming champs and then taking 6-8 months off, having Cowboy as a champ would be a breath of fresh air.

Unfortunately I see the fight going similar to the Pettis/RDA fight. The real champ Khabib is coming for the belt regardless of who has it though.
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRplyt2W0AAKEX-.jpg

Comment

I think Cowboy will do a lot better than last time. I think Cowboy has a very good chance at winning, he doesn't care about the title. He's said it a few times iirc.

RDA ducking the drug tests heavy, damn Brazilians. I don't know if he's using something or not, I just don't want a bitch champion that fights 1 time every 3 years *stares angrily towards Cain*.

I don't want Khabib to be champ, although he will likely be. He's literally never healthy. I think Cowboy could beat Khabib too, imo.

Obviously I'm a biased Cerrone fan, but that doesn't matter. Lol

Comment

Trust me I'm a Cowboy super fan as well, used to be a big WEC guy. I just don't think Cowboy matches up with guys like RDA and Khabib who will take him down.

Speaking of Cain the UFC confirmed he's getting the next title shot. Him and Werdum are both inactive as fuck. Terrible for that division, should have given the title shot to Arlovski.
        https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CRplyt2W0AAKEX-.jpg

Comment

I think he has a better chance than Pettis on the ground. I think he matches up well with anyone. I think he has a better chance at RDA than Khabib, RDA will probably stand up more. Depending on their game plans.

I was mad af they gave Cain the re-match. He was out for literally out forever, and then got destroyed, altitude whatever, don't matter. Arlovski definitely deserved it more, even Stipe is more deserving than Cain, JDS as well, but nobody wants to see JDS/Cain 4.

I'm not mad at Arlovski/Mir, just because it's a trip back in time. Arlovski is one of my favorite fighters of all time, I'd love to see him get the title again.

Comment

cowboy dope af but he aint gonna win imo, gonna be a dope fight tho

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Cowboy is going to slump him. I'm going to try to get tickets close to where they walk out and throw shit at Dos Anjos.

Brazil <

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X