Tito Ortiz says the UFC offered Cyborg a shot at Rousey.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Tito Ortiz says the UFC offered Cyborg a shot at Rousey.

super fight is usually when a champion goes up and fights someone else or another champion like, gsp vs anderson, jones vs werdum

but people also consider fights like uria faber and frankie edgar a superfight cause its two guys in different weight classes and there fighting at a catch weight

cyborg been crushing people in first round since ronda was in diapers

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Cyborg is a can crushing cheater. Bitch has more testosterone than horse meat Overeem.

Comment

i get that thats the highest weight class, thats the only argument i see when people say she shouldnt fight cyborg and is valid tho

she still scared of getting fucked up tho

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
          Cyborg is a can crushing cheater. Bitch has more testosterone than horse meat Overeem.

Comment

Lmao shes an invicta champ, thats like being the best battler in the pgs, fuck outta here..

3 outta the last 4 fights rondas finished with strikes, not submissions so to say she aint got chops standing up would be stupid.

Ronda would absolutely wash Cyborg.

Comment

Gina Carano mounted Cyborg 2 times iirc.

You think she's going to make it out alive with Rousey?

Comment

All the girls in the UFC, were the better fighters in invicta, Cyberg been beating up on scrubs ever since the womans division was formed.

Comment

im just a guy that wants to see the fight, dont matter who walks away alive imo

Comment

Comment

lmaoo

cyborg lost to a knee bar once

whens the last time someone got put in a fuckn knee bar? lomaooo

Comment

cyborg kills ronda on looks alone

Comment

No argument here.

Comment

she looks like a fat lipped nog more than silva

Comment

Well, if she does look like a Nog, they'll have something in common. They're leaving with broken bones.

Comment

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X