Khabib Numagomedov & Nate & Nick Diaz start Scrapping (HOLY SHIT)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Khabib Numagomedov & Nate & Nick Diaz start Scrapping (HOLY SHIT)

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbkrNxd4Oh0"]Melee outside WSOF from Khabib Numagomedov & Nate & Nick Diaz dispute - YouTube[/ame]

"If you visit the library in your mind palace, you will recall that this isn't the first brawl the Diaz brothers have been involved in. The most notable one (until this one) was in Nashville, after a Strikeforce card. The Diaz camp was also involved in an altercation in 2013 with Anthony Pettis' camp, as well as a 2008 scuffle with K.J. Noons' camp/father."

different camera angles here.

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/8/2/...s-camp-part-ii

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Re: Khabib Numagomedov & Nate & Nick Diaz start Scrapping (HOLY SHIT)

Nick also fought Joe Riggs in a hospital after a fight

Comment

Holy shit Diaz >>>>

Comment

garuntee the diaz bros started the fight

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
          garuntee the diaz bros started the fight
          [ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pQUq9iQZyJ8"]Nick Diaz throws drink on Khabib Nurmagomedov after Khabib punched Martin Sano in the mouth - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Nick Diaz undeniably the GOAT at this point.

Comment

Fuck de fuckin Diaz Brothers

Comment

was this at the event from last night?
                :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                Originally posted by EllC
                no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

was at the World Series of Fighting event

Comment

K i dont mean to be buzzkill but can someone explain to me whos who please
                    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

And in tbe OP video was one dude standing there clutching a burner lmao
                      CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

a family friend witnessed this live, said it was wild.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X