• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC 190 - Ronda Rousey vs Bethe Correia *PPV*

just paid my cable yesterday
    Originally posted by Purple
    This place isn't your personal hugbox.
    Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
    Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
    :boosieguns:

Comment

fuck hes american, fuck this dude

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Comment

AMERICA, FUCC YEA
          Originally posted by Purple
          This place isn't your personal hugbox.
          Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
          Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
          :boosieguns:

Comment

Amricans are the Brazilian slayers.

Comment

ronda wins under/over 2 mins
              https://i.ytimg.com/vi/ZCc0cXd_Wqw/maxresdefault.jpg

Comment

mia about to tap this american

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

demian maia >>>

Comment

its to bad bitch looks like

she gotta nice booty

Comment

damn near pissed my pants seeing that pic. lol

Comment

lmaoo

ronda gonna give her a nose job for free

Comment

Originally posted by Anonymoose View Post
                          Originally posted by Cook View Post
                          Weidman is going to destroy both, and going to be a Jon Jones or GSP x Chris Weidman super-fight.
                          isn't the general consensus that gsp isn't coming back?
                          I think he'll be back, tbh. Just my opinion, I think he didn't want to take any shine from Rory, or he don't want the work from Hendricks again. Lol
                          Rory >GSP at this point, I think Lawler would wreck gsp tbh
                          Na. Hendricks is taking the belt back. Lawler doesn't have the wrestling to fuck with GSP imo.
                          we'll see about that, hopefully he does and then they set up rory/lawler 3 ,
                          who else in that div is really on their level? (rory, lawler, and hendricks)
                          & im only saying i think lawler would beat gsp cause i think gsp is done ,
                          his absence from the ring would affect his comeback imo

Comment

mia about to show this fool what experience is all about

Comment

Magny >>>

Comment

Weidman is going to destroy both, and going to be a Jon Jones or GSP x Chris Weidman super-fight.
                                isn't the general consensus that gsp isn't coming back?
                                I think he'll be back, tbh. Just my opinion, I think he didn't want to take any shine from Rory, or he don't want the work from Hendricks again. Lol
                                Rory >GSP at this point, I think Lawler would wreck gsp tbh
                                Na. Hendricks is taking the belt back. Lawler doesn't have the wrestling to fuck with GSP imo.
                                we'll see about that, hopefully he does and then they set up rory/lawler 3 ,
                                who else in that div is really on their level? (rory, lawler, and hendricks)
                                & im only saying i think lawler would beat gsp cause i think gsp is done ,
                                his absence from the ring would affect his comeback imo
                                woodley gonna ko hendricks so rory lawler prob a garuntee in the near furture

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X