UFC 189 - Conor McGregor vs Chad Mendes *PPV LINKS*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: UFC 189 - Conor McGregor vs Chad Mendes *PPV LINKS*

Yea u can def till that shit was wrecked early on and the majority of fighters usually continue when they first break their nose but lawler clearly beat that thing into dust especially with that last punch, u can see in the replay where it kinda giggles after a punch and noses really aint known to to that, shit was all fucked up..

Comment

Dana said in the post fight conference rory didnt kno what year he was in when he was getting check up by the doctors after the fight

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

damn missed the conor fight....

Comment

I still wanted Rory to go on. He didn't want it enough. You can sugar coat it all you want but he quit tbh. Still like him. He'll be back

Comment

ill take my rep loss for betting on chad, but wheres my rep for betting on lawler?

Comment

Lawler>>>>

Can't believe he has a UFC title and arlovski is #1 heavyweight contender in 2015 wtf
              Originally posted by jdporter
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

Could a phil baroni comeback be far behind??
                Originally posted by jdporter
                Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

salute to [MENTION=25859]billybobjoe[/MENTION] this was my first ufc ppv and it was lots of fun

Comment

oh wow the fighter & the kid did a fightcast in joe rogan's studio! we're all fans of rogan right?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mgumau1KiRw"]Joe Rogan Experience - Fight Companion - July 11, 2015 - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

did the card live up to the hype

Comment

fuck yes it did
                        :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                        Originally posted by EllC
                        no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                        "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

So Chad vs Conor went hyped
                          1st round very nice,Chad on top,landing some good punches that made Conor little humble ,giving him the idea how big this fight is,Conor also didnt know what to do on the ground,he was literally slapping Chad ,yeah but Chad is going all in,he is giving Conor more attention than he needs and his breathing is affected by the body kicks..
                          2nd round again you can see that Chad is tired,he was catching his breath while resting on top of Conor,after that he proceeds punishing Conor,for talking,Conor still talks,and gets shots on the ground,he takes them all..after again Chad fails at locking his neck,Conor is up..and Chad is exhausted ,giving all the space for Conor,doin nothing,and falling..
                          Conor wasnt ready,but his chin is bulletproof,Chad just emptied his tank on him and gave up...but he almoust had the win

Comment

I do this for every ufc ppv and fight night

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

I just think con air woulda gotten grinded out had chad had a full camp
                              Originally posted by Deja
                              gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
                              It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

cant wait for that ellenberger/thompson fight tonight
                                Originally posted by Purple
                                This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                                Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                                Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                                :boosieguns:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X