• Re: UFC 189 - Conor McGregor vs Chad Mendes *PPV LINKS*

any high death ?

Comment

rory>>>
      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
      Originally posted by EllC
      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

brazil >>

thomas gonna kill this fool

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

too many nerds watchin the wiz link

shit is laggy as hell
          Originally posted by Purple
          This place isn't your personal hugbox.
          Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
          Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
          :boosieguns:

Comment

wiz link crispy af for me

http://wiz1.net/channel1

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

McGregor and macdonald

McGregor gotta win to keep the UFC interesting to the mainstream

Comment

[MENTION=19872]Anonymoose[/MENTION]

moose missing out on history?

Comment

Conor never said he'd win then lose he's got this aldo ran scared mendes is the fall guy to hype aldo mcgregor fight

Comment

lets no forget mcgregor had a full training camp (3-6 months) while mendes is fighting on 2 weeks notice

not using this as an excuse, more of a brag when mendez destroys conor

Comment

dope round
                      :emmittcrying: RIP DUNK & ILLA
                      Originally posted by EllC
                      no fucks given, thats a real nigga
                      "my nigga that round was cool, but yo bitch still ugly as hell my nigga"--hollow

Comment

well fuck i think picket might of got that round

Comment

Originally posted by billybobjoe View Post
                          lets no forget mcgregor had a full training camp (3-6 months) while mendes is fighting on 2 weeks notice

not using this as an excuse, more of a brag when mendez destroys conor
                          not that i disagree with any of that but mcgregor been focusing his style towards aldo but has to equally switch to mendes within two weeks

also mendes stays in shape all year round, dude has an amazing work ethic

just to throw all the excuses in there, mcgregor had a lot of media press to attend to plus lost of drive from disappointment with the aldo pull out.

other than that by the end of the night the loser's story is gonna be heard for sure

Comment

HOLYSHIT

Comment

Omfg
                              Originally posted by Deja
                              gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
                              It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

wow, wtf

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X