Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: NFL HD CONTENT: OFFENSIVE POWER RANKINGS - #1

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post

I could keep listing records that Flacco has broken but I'd rather sit back this year and watch him break more. He's a Super Bowl MVP, national icon, sex symbol, future Hall of Famer, loving father, devoted husband and a great friend. He's an inspiration to millions. And most importantly, he can't be stopped.
    ]

Dying at great friend

Dope list tho
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

the bias is strong with this one.

Comment

make a top 20 defenses without descriptions so we can have final matchup rankings imo
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

lmlfaoorooofll[sd,

you've got to be joking me roflz
          http://i.imgur.com/Y62QXcu.png
          "An environment... perfect for a hustle. But many people are distracted by the puzzle."

Originally posted by Rich Homie Chaunce
          A certain mexican slut who wont be named has decided to fake the funk and lie to his internet friends for like the 10th time in recent months and turned his back on the league.

[MENTION=4289]Buff Freedom[/MENTION] plz respond u goofy bitch why u do this?!?!

Comment

never been more serious about anything in my life

Comment

i am Flacco

Comment

i dont condone this level of trolling

Comment

if ravens finish top 20% in scoring/total o ill send dick pics to illa rockin a ray rice jersey

Comment

• Re: NFL HD CONTENT: OFFENSIVE POWER RANKINGS

Yes Baltimores first!!!
                    CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

• Re: NFL HD CONTENT: OFFENSIVE POWER RANKINGS

Good looking out Joey I been gone for a minute but good to see you made a good choice!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Joey Drama View Post

Quarterback - Joe Flacco - 25/25

What can be said about Baltimore Ravens QB Joe Flacco? A whole lot that's what. Since he was drafted in 2008, the Ravens have won more games than any other team in the entire league, including the playoffs. Why is that you ask? Because Flacco has never missed a game. The ultimate leader and the definitive man has solidified his spot as the best player in the NFL. Just look at what he's done! He already has the most road playoff wins of any QB in NFL history. He's in the Top 10 for most career playoff wins by a QB in history! And at age 30, he's just getting started! He led the Ravens to a Super Bowl win while putting on the single greatest performance the NFL has ever seen. 11 Touchdowns to 0 interceptions, and a QBR of over 100 in all 4 playoff games, both NFL records, taking out Peyton Manning, Tom Brady, and the #1 ranked 49ers defense on his way. After 8 NFL seasons, it must be recognized that he took the Ravens to the playoffs 7 times and won at least 1 game in each outing. Without terrible receivers dropping game winning touchdown passes in AFC championship games, he would already have 3 rings! People care so much about regular season stats, so how about this. Last year Ravens receivers were responsible for the most drops in the league and most total yardage lost due to drops. If you look back to 2008, no QB has delt with more receivers dropping passes than Flacco. This isn't an excuse because Flacco doesn't need excuses. I'm just explaining why his regular season numbers aren't higher, not that it matters in the slightest. I could keep listing records that Flacco has broken but I'd rather sit back this year and watch him break more. He's a Super Bowl MVP, national icon, sex symbol, future Hall of Famer, loving father, devoted husband and a great friend. He's an inspiration to millions. And most importantly, he can't be stopped.

Offensive Line - Eugene Monroe, Kelechi Osemele, Jeremy Zuttah, Marshal Yanda, Rick Wagner - 25/25

Monroe is a Top 10 blind side protector who was hurt for most of the 2014 season and still played at a consistant level. With him back at full health I except this line to be even better this year. Yanda is the best offensive lineman in the league and it's not even close. He and KO form the best guard duo I've seen in a long time. They're maulers in the run game and brick walls in pass protection. Wagner was the biggest surprise as he quietly graded out as the 2nd best player at his position last season. Zuttah is above average and solidifies this as the second best line in football. The inspiration they must feel playing for someone like Flacco will only continue to motivate them to get better and better.

Running Backs - Justin Forsett, Lorenzo Taliaferro, Buck Allen, Kyle Jusczyk - 15/15

I still wish we would bring back Ray Rice, but I'm thrilled with how well Justin Forsett played last season and he could be even better this year. He led the league in yards per carry and seemed to break at least one 20+ yard run in every game. He's a good receiver aswell and should be a big part of the offense again. Taliaferro is a great short yardage back who's faster than given credit for and powerful enough to fight for yards. Buck Allen should get some playing time but he hasn't been that impressive so far. Jusczyk will be the leagues best fullback this year as his skill set will have him lined up all over the field. It can't be understated that when you have someone like Flacco handing you the ball, you become a man possessed by greatness and a will to win and that's exactly what this group will turn into.

Wide Receivers - Steve Smith, Breshad Perriman, Marlon Brown, Kamar Aiken, Jeremy Butler, Michael Campanaro - 15/15

Steve Smith can clearly still play. He's one of the toughest players of his generation and brings an attitude to the offense that was missed when Boldin left. He's better suited to be a #3 option and line up strictly in the slot, but we'll need him to do more and his only real issue is drops. Hopefully Perriman will stop being a wimp and start practicing. He's the fastest player from this years draft class and his speed is a perfect match for Flacco's huge arm. I expect him to draw alot of pass interference calls and take the top off defenses each week. He needs to work on his drops but he has the size and speed to be a difference maker. Brown and Aiken are both underrated players who will contribute heavily. Both have great hands and ideal size, but there's alot of room for improvement. Campanaro is an ideal slot receiver who should develop into a reliable option at some point this year if he can stay healthy. Butler was the talk of training camp and might make his way up the depth chart. None of these guys are great but Flacco will make them great. He can throw like no other and his receivers are inspired every time they see the ball come their way.

Tight Ends - Crockett Gilmore, Maxx Williams, Dennis Pitta - 10/10

Pitta will start the season on the PUP list and won't be eligible to play until week 6. He is Flacco's favorite target because he can actually catch the ball, but things are looking up in his absense. Maxx Williams offers big play ability and toughness. He looks NFL ready and should become one of Flacco's go to options. Gilmore is a great blocker and underrated athelete and his size will make him a big redzone threat. If Pitta does eventually come back then the Ravens will have the best TE trio in the NFL. With Flacco on their side, they won't be stopped.

Intangibles - 10/10

One word; Flacco. He will carry this squad of misfits all the way to another Super Bowl this year. He simply can't be stopped. With any other QB, this offense would be mediocre at best. The reason the Ravens are regarded as one of the elite NFL teams is because we have Flacco. A great coaching staff doesnt hurt, but Flacco is the one to lead us to greatness. It doesn't matter that we have receivers who can't catch, backs who can't break tackles, lineman who can't stay healthy, etc. All that matters is Flacco. He will look at his troops and demand they rise up, and rise they shall.

Overall - 100/100

A couple edits for you, its Gillmore with two L's not one, also Butler got cut Darren Waller is the new #6 option

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X