Brock Lesnar detroys a Cadillac with an Axe (INJURES FAN IN THE PROCESS LMAO)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WWE Brock Lesnar detroys a Cadillac with an Axe (INJURES FAN IN THE PROCESS LMAO)

he kills a fan:

Re: Brock Lesnar detroys a Cadillac with an Axe (INJURES FAN IN THE PROCESS LMAO)

brock lesnar breathing life into the product

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Re: Brock Lesnar detroys a Cadillac with an Axe (INJURES FAN IN THE PROCESS LMAO)

I want him to rip the dick sword off his chest and shove it up my ass
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

Lesnar did it better than ryu and ken
        Originally posted by HEISTBVA
        ive never needed a pumpkin spice latte this much in my life

Comment

too bad he couldnt do this kinda damage in UFC
          Originally posted by Purple
          This place isn't your personal hugbox.
          Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
          Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
          :boosieguns:

Comment

brock was the champion he definitely did that kind of damage in the ufc

ask frank mir

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

thats fucked up ppl dont go to events to get car doors thrown at them
              i smoke mids

Comment

Originally posted by Deja View Post
                ppl go to all fucked up things, gg alllin shits eat his shit and throws it at audience
                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMSWRT6ynhs?t=1m3s

Comment

Originally posted by Hollow Earth View Post
                  ppl go to all fucked up things, gg alllin shits eat his shit and throws it at audience
                  the two aren't comparable gg allin shows were prolly 40 losers in a little bar who knew they were gonna taste piss and taco Tuesday diahrrea.
                  These were thousands of fans of a fake "sport" who would never expect or want to get a car door frisbee'd at their face
                  i smoke mids

Comment

atleast the head of the axe didnt snap off and fly into the crowd

Comment

wresting the gayest shit ever

let me grease up and play fight with other strong dudes
                      Originally posted by Purple
                      This place isn't your personal hugbox.
                      Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
                      Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
                      :boosieguns:

Comment

Originally posted by Hollow Earth View Post
                        the two aren't comparable gg allin shows were prolly 40 losers in a little bar who knew they were gonna taste piss and taco Tuesday diahrrea.
                        These were thousands of fans of a fake "sport" who would never expect or want to get a car door frisbee'd at their face
                        yeah probably true but i bet some at GG allins shit randomly was there.

But the shit when he destroyed the car was great, lame he fucked with the audience tho

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X