X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Mayweather being stripped of title he won in Pacquiao fight

Originally posted by nick216 View Post
    Originally posted by moneyfloyd23 View Post
    lmao 200,000 is nothing to floyd. That's like a happy meal order for him. He's probably lost 200,000 dollars before and didn't notice.
    dude im pretty sure 200k is not like a happy meal order for him. he paidd tho

he made over 200 million in his last fight. I'm not including his merchandise or how much he made in his career and 200,000 is 0.1% of what he made that fight lol. he made over 93,000 dollars a second in his last fight. So yeah, 200,000 is chump change to him. A tenth of a percentage of what he made last fight.
    Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

Bradley-Vargas was supposed to be for this title til Floyd denied he was vacating, got an extension, then proceeded to ig WBO's inquiries about it.

The extra silly shit is the "interim" & "super" titles from each company. Only good thing bout the belts is for promotional purposes & when they actually enforce mandatories(Cotto we looking at you).
      Check the puzzle, does it fit
      I am alpha & omega
      And on the seventh day i rise
      Past the pangs of my resistance

Comment

Cotto won't fight GGG if he held his wife hostage lol. I don't blame him either. Just give the belt up and let GGG take it.

Comment

ya cotto better fight GGG or canelo in the fall

if he does not
          he should be stripped asap imo

Comment

im thinking he going take on canelo
            but GGG deserves the shot

hopefully with Ward back
            the dust in the middleweight division can settle

Comment

Yeah, Cotto ducking GGG and Canelo.

Wasn't Cotto vs Canelo supposed to happen on the May/Pac card?

Comment

Pacquiao beat Mayweather anyway.

Comment

Nah Canelo stated long ago he wasnt doing undercards anymore, he actually wanted to compete on May 2nd only if the May-Pac fight fell through.

Cotto/Canelo negotiating now, last I read at a 155/56 catch weight in November at Vegas.
                  I am alpha & omega

Comment

Oh, got you. I didn't actually read the article. Just the headline. Lol

Comment

Ya Canelo vs Cotto is going down for sure at the end of 2015. Winner is supposed to take on GGG.

Comment

Everyone is ducking GGG though. He can't get anyone to fight him.

Comment

I know Carl Froch was talking shit a couple days ago saying he too big for G, i know Froch fights everyone but its hard to see him accept the fight after seeing that interview where he said the best thing is just to avoid G, "he hits like a mule".
                          I am alpha & omega

Comment

lmao 200,000 is nothing to floyd. That's like a happy meal order for him. He's probably lost 200,000 dollars before and didn't notice.
                            dude im pretty sure 200k is not like a happy meal order for him. he paidd tho

he made over 200 million in his last fight. I'm not including his merchandise or how much he made in his career and 200,000 is 0.1% of what he made that fight lol. he made over 93,000 dollars a second in his last fight. So yeah, 200,000 is chump change to him. A tenth of a percentage of what he made last fight.
                            honestly your reasoning proves to me that you are a broke nigga

Never forget, im the nigga that keeps the hoes panties wet

OTBVX

Comment

honestly your reasoning proves to me that you are a broke nigga

I state pure facts. Instead of disagreeing and presenting your own facts, you resort to ad hominem attacks. Tells me all I need to know about you. Have a nice day.

Comment

lmao

200k is pointless 2 pay 4 a belt u dc about, no matter how rich u are

i think u both agree with that no?
                                "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                                - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X