Can You Believe What Conor McGregor Is Saying Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC Can You Believe What Conor McGregor Is Saying Now?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/mma/...vf1q?ocid=iehp

"If you're asking would I like to fight Floyd Mayweather -- I mean who would not like to dance around the ring for $180 million dollars?" McGregor said.
    "I certainly know he would not want to step into my world. The world of pure unarmed combat where there's no limitations but I most certainly would step into his world. I would certainly box him if the opportunity arose. Most certainly."
    Mayweather is still contemplating his next opponent for what he's said will be the final fight of his illustrious boxing career, but McGregor isn't giving up hope on making his dreams come true by facing 'Money in the squared circle.
    On the heels of the richest pay-per-view in history with Manny Pacquiao in May, McGregor believes a fight with Mayweather could generate another huge number, especially considering the kind of crossover appeal the two athletes would receive from boxing and MMA.
    "There's no real fight in boxing left for Floyd anyways," McGregor said. "After the Manny (Pacquiao) fight happened, there's no more real draws. If you're looking for a fight that would generate interest, it must be a cross and match up different styles."
    McGregor isn't crazy enough to discount what Mayweather can do when he's inside the boxing ring, but the outspoken Irish fighter has no problem pointing out that there are still plenty of weaknesses left to exploit.
    The biggest would be Mayweather even attempting mixed martial arts, which McGregor says would end very quickly and very violently.
    "I've said it before, I don't think boxing is the style of fighting that can beat Floyd but saying that there are many, many forms of fighting that can beat him," McGregor said.
    "If we were to get it on, I would most certainly dismantle him, also."
    This fucking retard beats Dennis Siver??, Diego Brandao (shittiest Brazilian fighter), and Dustin Poirier?? in UFC and now he thinks he can get a fight with/beat Floyd Mayweather...

I swear to god I hate these bandwagons for these no name fighters. Dude has literally beat nobody worth a fuck in UFC and you have all these fucking Irish retards behind him because their country is finally being recognized...

Chad Mendez WILL (there's no question about it) destroy Conor McGregor...

Re: Can You Believe What Conor McGregor Is Saying Now?

connor knos he gonna lose he just doin it for the millions he would get if he did

connor still a fagget

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Boxing he wouldn't win

kick boxing? He'd was him
      Goo goo goo joob goo goo goo joob
      Goo gooooooooooo jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba jooba
      Jooba jooba
      Jooba jooba
      Jooba jooba

Comment

mayweather got the legs of a 12 year old white girl

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

yeah Conor going say anything now that the spotlight on him

cant knock him
          all the greats do it some way or another

and besides has a right 2 state how he feels

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          Working...
          X