Official: Jose Aldo out of the fight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Official: Jose Aldo out of the fight.

Mendes is definitely the tougher fight. If Conor wins his swag and shit talking gonna be on a million!

Comment

Aldo's pulled out of 5 fights previously due to injury. He' knows exactly what he's doing.

Comment

He's a pussy. Americans just hating on a trash-talking, good looking, slick ass Irishman fighting while drinking whiskey. It's in our culture

Comment

How is he a pussy lmao
          Originally posted by jdporter
          Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

U know how many fighters fight with bruised ribs? Or even worse? U know boxers that have fought through broken hands. I'm just saying

Fuck Aldo

McGregor is King

Comment

He has fractured ribs not bruised ribs and wouldn't pass a medical

He's beaten the best fighters in the division why would he be afraid of some Irish dork
              Clarke, you've been bodied so many times on this board, this honestly is going to be the last time I even respond to you.

Comment

ALDO!

Comment

he doesn't have fractured ribs, you're talking garbage mate

reports said bruised

he obv running scared, he defends the belt once a yr, it's pathetic

the boy is coming

Comment

why da fuq would aldo wanna fight mendez over conner, mendez 100x tougher than a connor fight

chris weidman a dude that fought with a broken hand, fought after almost dying when he cut like 30 pounds weight pulled out of the vitor fight because of some rib cartilage issues

weidman def a tougher dude than aldo and even he had to pull out because of that shit

damn im a weidman fan now fuck

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Half the reports say fracture

And ur calling a guy who beat Edgar and Mendes x2 a pussy for not fighting a guy who doesn't have half their resume beahahaha get a grip m8

Comment

How's this sport work
                        Do I gotta get ppv or is this on normal people television

Comment

i always make threads a day before the fights with ppv links so we can all watch the fights and react to the knock outs together on some gay shit feel me

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

when's the sport's next match

Comment

i was going to travel to vegas for the fight but had to cancel due to some last min commitments, ufc have just booked a venue in dublin for October so they may well have just saved me the long flight lol
                              http://sikarecords.bandcamp.com/albu...mixes-volume-1 NEW SHIT!

Comment

Originally posted by Bar Simpson View Post
                                How's this sport work
                                Do I gotta get ppv or is this on normal people television
                                They hit each other in the head and roll around together

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X