Kimbo Slice Trash Talks Suicidal Ken Shamrock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kimbo Slice Trash Talks Suicidal Ken Shamrock

"I just hope they fuckin' pad his hands up, so he don't cut himself, and they keep all sharp objects away from him this time," Slice said. "Like what is he gonna do next time, gonna shoot himself in the foot? I don't know what Ken's gonna do man, I just hope he fights and takes this fight. Dude, you do shit like that when you're scared, when you're afraid, as close as it comes to committing suicide."

According to Frank Shamrock -- Ken Shamrock's brother -- the UFC veteran evaded the original fight with Slice because he intentionally cut himself in the lead up to the fight. Kimbo says if his opponent attempts to pull out of the fight, he'll charge into the locker room and initiate a bare-knuckle brawl:

"I hope he don't pussy out, cause if he doesn't bring it, I'm taking it to the dressing room and we just gonna do an old-fashioned bare-knuckle (fight) right there, right then and there in St. Louis. Fuck it."

http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2015/6/11...onference-call

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Re: Kimbo Slice Trash Talks Suicidal Ken Shamrock

Bellator makin a comeback with this fighter of the undead card featuring 50+ year old fighters and this trash talks just makes it even better rip shamrock

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

kimbo needs to go bacc to fightin bums off the street imo
      Originally posted by Purple
      This place isn't your personal hugbox.
      Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
      Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
      :boosieguns:

Comment

kimbo aint got no fucks to give at this point hes gonna wash shamrock

Comment

shamrock gotta be at least 50 and will still slump kimbo with ease

Comment

cutting yourself to avoid a fight <<

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            Working...
            X