Is Stephen Curry the new NBA poster boy?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Stephen Curry the new NBA poster boy?

Havent heard anything negative abt em even thoa hes gettin shut down by dellavadova

this the same guy who broke cp3s ankles (hailed by grantland as the best perimeter defender out) but is gettin shut down by some moran from australia?

if this was any other superstar (lebron) theyd b gettin tons of flack for it but espn n most others r treatin dellavadova like hes the second coming of bruce bowen & giving curry a pass for shittin the bed for 6 str8 quarters n passin up on the final shot last night

Re: Is Stephen Curry the new NBA poster boy?

Missleading title what u actually sayin is delladova is the new nba poster boy

They did the same with jeremy jin i mean Lin,so relax it wont last long

Comment

hes god
      Originally posted by Notsure
      [MENTION=20846]BigZero![/MENTION] meet me in copenhagen in 2 hours I will beat the retard out of u outside Caf� Norden

Comment

no im saying that theyre avoiding saying anything negative about stephen curry

all they say is "oh dellavadova is getting him out of rhythm" & "dellavadova is 20 lbs more muscular than him" (makes 0 sense btw) rather than pointing out th obvious which is tht curry been comin up short since the finals started

Comment

curry and lbj put together are better than MJ

Ive since known since rome sins drove the syndromes of the unknowns craft

Leave my sig in church (signature) so they know its mine, opening up brains (branes) with string theory changing space and time

Comment

Media hyping shit as usual..

Can't fault them because GSW were dominating in the regular season, Curry providing sportscenter clips almost every week..

But fuck the coverage especially on Draymond Green, bitching that he didn't get the DPOY, but is nowhere to be seen in the Finals..

Kawhi is undisputed DPOY..

SPURS >>>
            TDE

sigpic

Comment

they thought green n bogut could stop lebron from gettin to the paint

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              Working...
              X