Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UFC NEW ANTI-DOPING PROGRAM IN PLACE! RIP VITOR AND OTHER ROIDHEADS

From B/R:

The program includes a comprehensive drug-testing policy that will incorporate random, year-round unannounced testing of all 600-plus fighters on the UFC's roster. A minimum of 2,750 tests will take place across the UFC roster each year, which averages out to about five random tests per fighter, per year.

Penalties for test failures are less harsh than the new rules voted in by the Nevada Athletic Commission, but they are stiff. First-time offenders for performance-enhancing drugs will be suspended for two years. A second failure would mean a four-year suspension, and a third suspension would be eight years.

Penalties for marijuana usage are also less severe than those announced by the NAC. It will only be tested for in competition, which the new rules define as the six hours immediately before and after a fight takes place. Offenders will be suspended for one year for the first offense, two years for the second offense and four years for the third.

Fighters will be required to update USADA of their whereabouts at all times. There is a three-strike policy under WADA code that will be used, where if a fighter is not where he says he is, and he misses a drug test, it counts as a strike. After three strikes in 12 months, it will be treated the same as a failure.

TL;DR RIP Jon Jones and Vitor Belfort, Weidman and the other dope-free fighters gon take over:

TDE

sigpic

Re: NEW ANTI-DOPING PROGRAM IN PLACE! RIP VITOR AND OTHER ROIDHEADS

Rip vitor
    Originally posted by Deja
    gay ppl plz rally for weed we need u
    It's like I was playing mortal kombat on Sega genisis

Comment

Re: NEW ANTI-DOPING PROGRAM IN PLACE! RIP VITOR AND OTHER ROIDHEADS

bazil stay losing
      Originally posted by Purple
      This place isn't your personal hugbox.
      Originally posted by StreetFam Roddy
      Marc imma need you to quit proving me wrong my nigga. Do it again and you're banned. You've been warned
      :boosieguns:

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      Working...
      X