• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Iverson Documentry

Originally posted by breh breh View Post
    Originally posted by txtC2daDefaMe View Post
    hes 47th all time in per
    yao ming is 22nd oat whats ur point
    But Yao was a good center. He averaged 20 points, 9 rebounds, and 2 blocks a game. Injuries cut his career short. Tim Duncan averages 20 points, 11 rebounds, and 2 blocks. Not much of a difference stat wise.
    Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

im saying u cant say AI not 1 of the gr8s cus his per isnt as good as other guards

by that assumption, yao n amare r better than stockton gervin ewing etc

yao n duncan arent rly in the same category, im all 4 stats but u cant jus blankly look at the #s n jump 2 conclusions

Comment

No I completely agree with you their. Stats are not the be all end all. I'm not saying Yao is in the same class as Duncan. Just that Yao was a good center. I thought you were saying Yao sucked.

I personally think Dwyane Wade is the third greatest shooting guard behind Jordan and Kobe. I bring up his 3 championships, final mvp, his jordanesque performance in 2006, and stats are the last thing I bring up incase someone isn't convinced.

The fact Iverson took that 76er team to the finals basically single handedly told me all I need to know about his greatness. Even Lebron called Iverson the pound for pound greatest player.
        Wooooorrrwww up I feeeew bwessssed - Riley Curry

Comment

prolly the best draft year ever

Comment

Originally posted by moneyfloyd23 View Post
            No I completely agree with you their. Stats are not the be all end all. I'm not saying Yao is in the same class as Duncan. Just that Yao was a good center. I thought you were saying Yao sucked.

I personally think Dwyane Wade is the third greatest shooting guard behind Jordan and Kobe. I bring up his 3 championships, final mvp, his jordanesque performance in 2006, and stats are the last thing I bring up incase someone isn't convinced.

The fact Iverson took that 76er team to the finals basically single handedly told me all I need to know about his greatness. Even Lebron called Iverson the pound for pound greatest player.
            i feel u on that nh, i was jus tryna say that idt yao was the 22nd best player in the game

Comment

AI will always be the goat at crossovers imo
              CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Salute nh
                CLICK 4 THE BIGGEST BODY IN BATTLE RAP!!

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                Working...
                X