This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

In the last 5 years the only side that wasn't leading at Christmas AND at the end of the season was Liverpool so based on that Leicester is serious business.

but ur right a win would be huge for Arsenal, let's just hope that wouldn't give Wenger an excuse not to push real hard for an extra body in central midfield.

really hope Sterling has an off day at Emirates again like last year
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
      Originally posted by rolo View Post
      A return to Real Madrid is strong possibilty, but at the same time, Mou had a really, really bad relationship with journalists and the media
      I don't think he'll join anyone this winter, it would be very un-mourinho like and unprofessional.

I can see him replacing Rafa in summer or maybe even returning back to Italy.

We'll see.
      "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Mourinho cares about his profession, he's not a random coach that jumps into the fire when asked, but rather takes his time to pick the right club that suits him.

stop riding me on the trollercoaster lol im feeling dizzy

Comment

Skandy, would you rather sign Wanyama on transfer or Rabiot on loan? plz respond

Comment

neither tbh, I'd take Granit Xhaka or Grzegorz Krychowiak.
            But if it's them two I'd probably go with Wanyama because he's easily the better defending midfielder and Rabiot is incredibly raw, need someone with PL experience

also have a crush on Radja hopefully Eriko won't neg me for that
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Mourinho cares about his profession, he's not a random coach that jumps into the fire when asked, but rather takes his time to pick the right club that suits him.

No trollin in football thread. was just amused at un-mourinho and unprofessional bein used so closely together

u have a point, but this the 1st time mourinho been sacked midway thru the season. whole new world 4 him now u could say. He hasn't had a break since he got into managin bc its always been from 1 club to the next 1 waitin 4 him

his next move difficult to predict for sure
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

Comment

I really like Rabiot tbh, I think he's gonna be a star midfielder.

Krychowiak is the best, but dunno if he's available. If Sevilla asks for around 30 mil €, Wenger should splash the cash.

Xhaka transfer might happen, but I'm not too familiar with him to say anything.

If wenger doesn't sign a DM, he should get publicly lynched.

Comment

Originally posted by Little Drummer Bino View Post

No trollin in football thread. was just amused at un-mourinho and unprofessional bein used so closely together

u have a point, but this the 1st time mourinho been sacked midway thru the season. whole new world 4 him now u could say. He hasn't had a break since he got into managin bc its always been from 1 club to the next 1 waitin 4 him

his next move difficult to predict for sure
                  The irony was strong in my initial post, it seems I failed to realise it lol.

But yeah, as I said, I think he'll take a nice vacay/hiatus until everything makes sense for him to cum back.

Comment

Originally posted by Skandy Cane View Post
                    In the last 5 years the only side that wasn't leading at Christmas AND at the end of the season was Liverpool so based on that Leicester is serious business.

but ur right a win would be huge for Arsenal, let's just hope that wouldn't give Wenger an excuse not to push real hard for an extra body in central midfield.

I think Leicester drop out of top 4 by season's end. I know Mahrez and Vardy are killing it, but somehow, someway, that team is going to be found out.
                    Only problem with my thinking is the PL has been a mixer this season and no one has really shown that they want it for any period of time except Leicester. Maybe it's my hate for that trash team but I don't see it.
                    Buy a home in Dallas

Comment

i have no doubts leicester will drop off

But Idk if the other top 4 contenders got it in them to capitalise

we all suck.
                      - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Originally posted by watt View Post
                        Originally posted by Skandy Cane View Post

I think Leicester drop out of top 4 by season's end. I know Mahrez and Vardy are killing it, but somehow, someway, that team is going to be found out.
                        Only problem with my thinking is the PL has been a mixer this season and no one has really shown that they want it for any period of time except Leicester. Maybe it's my hate for that trash team but I don't see it.
                        theyre basically great on the counter and have had in-form players mixed with great momentum.
                        injuries would fuck em up.

which team do you cheer for?
                        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Arsenal will win 3 maybe 4-1 imo.

Comment

damn

u think they favourites 4 the league?
                            - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Yah, they been performing well even after having a lot of injuries.

Comment

city gotta be the favorites but it really looks like its up for grabs.
                                http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X