X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
    We about to get turned over by Leicester, I can't take this got damnit.
    I'm just wondering why Pellegrini is playing Yaya on DM when the aforementioned repedetly keeps ignoring all his defensive tasks, game in and game out

Comment

It's Pellegrini, we've beeen through this.

Comment

yeah yaya isnt even a box 2 box midfielder. hes a 1 box guy like a monogamous man.

Leicester got a real chance if they let city control the play and just hit em on the counter like theyve done in all of their other victories.
        with all this said, city got the player material to win simply by outscoring them.

the Ranieri fan and romantic in my is saying leicester will win
        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Yaya was finished last season imo, should only be a bench rotation player, he still capable of magic moments though.

I love my team, but I know Pellegrini too well, 2/3-1 to Leicester.

Comment

leicester would've surely won if kramarić started from the 1st minute

but now it's gonna be a close game

Comment

Kramaric was dope in my FM 2015 Leicester save. He helped me win the league now that I think about it.

Comment

I love him so much, he had the potential to become the new raul, I kid you not.

What fucked him was the unwillingness to bow down to Zdravko Mamić, the vice president of dinamo and the alfa & omega of croatian football. He didn't want to sign a slave-like contract so he had limited play time while he was at dinamo (still at his teen years). He then transfered to Rijeka and exploded. But after that, unfortunately, he picked the wrong club to join and hasn't adapted yet.

I still believe in him, but he needs to switch clubs asap!

Comment

I dont feel like a new Raul would have asmuch impact in the modern game as the old Raul had.

I mean if Chicharito is the new inzaghi...
                  not saying chicarito aint doing his thing but those types of strikers arent good enough to justify playing in top teams. havent seen much of kramaric thoa, can he defend? does he run?

Comment

He's fast enough to hurt you, and slippery enough to dribble and make space for his shot. Not strong or can defend. He's just a really good technical player with feints, shot dummies and all kinds of subtle stuff. He has good vision too and can produce final balls.

He's the closest thing to Davor Å uker we had, if were not counting Eduardo da Silva.

Comment

so hes like dzeko but good? (not that dzeko is bad but he sure looks awful with Garcia tactics)

Comment

in a sense that he can score and play, yes

i rate dzeko highly tbh, maybe even unfairly since he'll never reach the level he was @ wolfsburg

read the other day that espn named dzeko the worst seria a signing this year lol

didn't want to shed light on it until you brough him up

Comment

its not Dzekos fault. and yeah I too rate him highly since the Wolfsburg days with Grafite (ooo that backheel) and Misimovic (iirc, i mix him up with the hoffenheim freekick king that also was bosnian).
                          Garcia is all about wingers and he thinks all u need to do with dzeko is to mindlessly send crosses in but it doesnt matter if hes marked by 3 defenders.

Comment

excellent result for Arsenal, and here's my homie mohamed to tell u where we at
                            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                            Originally posted by nick216
                            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

be interestin to see what the klopper does in transfer market

i dont wanna be overpayin for any1 thats for sure
                              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

u seem to have bought that talented midfielder already. anything u need in particular?

I feel like roma need more depth, specially at LB and RB. Gerson arriving if ive understood it correctly and I hope he gets to play, seems like a big deal

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X