X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

We playin garbage n I'm not surprised

Arnautovic is a don, I'm a known marko head n would love him for us but doubt he would leave Stoke atm, their team is low key amazing, butland, shawcross, pieters, van ginkel, Shaq, marko, bojan, affelay, Diouf are all European level

Comment

Bye van gaal
      Hello mourinho
      Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

i dislike bojan af but true stoke is no joke
        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

kinda feel bad for van gaal. or atleast i would if i wasnt so invested in seein utd do shite

dude is actually likeable, in a batshit crazy sort of way
          "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
          - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

I think he has some sort of leg problem
            Cant get up
            Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

characters >>>

Comment

Arnautovic has vastly improved since he left bundesliga imo at moments he looks like a top player

Comment

lmao the deathstare lvg just gave to the reporter

Comment

if manure are that desperate to sign mourinho i've lost all respect for them tbh
                    [MENTION=22430]Sweetie Pie[/MENTION] dunno much about this Elneny kid but people say the kid literally runs for 90 mins straight, seems a bit short tho and idk about his passing abilities
                    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                    Originally posted by nick216
                    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Can't figure Liverpool out under Klopp. Either they are overachieving and he is doing master work or they are underachieving and he can't get them motivated consistently.

In other news, Palace is 5th.
                      Buy a home in Dallas

Comment

told yall!

Comment

Originally posted by Skandy Cane View Post
                          if manure are that desperate to sign mourinho i've lost all respect for them tbh
                          [MENTION=22430]Sweetie Pie[/MENTION] dunno much about this Elneny kid but people say the kid literally runs for 90 mins straight, seems a bit short tho and idk about his passing abilities
                          I only saw 1 (one) video of him, and judging by that, he's very tenacious and has a good shot. Capable of defending, playing 1-2 passes and long balls. Alot of people describe him as a deep lying playmaker, but I think he's more of a b2b with some playmaking traits. I see some Arturo Vidal potential in him - all around tough midfielder that gives you a little bit of everything. The thing that worries me the most is his tactical maturity and being able to hold the midfield down when necessary. I think I'm rightfully skeptic because in which league he plays. I don't doubt his technical skills, they seem pretty good to me. He's 180 cm tall, I'd be nit picking at this point if I wanted him to be a bit taller. It's the mentality that counts, and he seems like a fighter to me.

For 5.000.000 € you can't ask much more tbh, just be happy that Wenger bought anyone imo

Comment

I'm not suprised Liverpool didn't concede against the most prolific ELP team since Lovren played full 90 minutes But nah, well deserved W for Liverpool, I gotta give it to them nh.

Gonna chill now until Southampton-Arsenal, catch yall guys later.

Comment

Lovren was rly good tbh.. my man of the match

i thought we'd win tbh, it hasn't been the big games we've had a prob with .
                              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                              - The Joker

Comment

as weird as it is to call leicester a big game lol
                                - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X