This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

ibrahimovic is the fucking goat at this football shit!!

Comment

he is a unique player but real heads know the goat resides in rome
      http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

On this day,exactly 10 years ago:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_c55cW6UGP0"]One of the greatest moments in football history! - YouTube[/ame]

We know who did what and when. Why? because he could,and he was simply that good.This is one of the most (if not THE most) iconic solo performances in modern age football.Such technical dominance has rarely been seen before,and probably won't be seen in the near future,cause true football masters and magicians like Ronaldinho are born once in every 50 years,so to speak.

OTBVA loves you Ronnie,we hope that you'll end your magnificent career on a high note,you definitely deserve it for all the joy and inspiration you gave us! :)

Comment

serious rumors going on Sanchez and Ozil are extending, happy days! really liking these Jorginho links too
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

BILD and various other sources stating that Arjen Robben has agreed to join MUFC in january after a falling out with Robert Lewandowski, reports state that the german club will be siding with Lewandowski (cant argue with that, the guys in his prime and on fire) and we could get Robben for a similar fee as Bastien due to age and his lack of game time as he isnt always first choice at the club any more

Rumour says that Lewandowski isnt happy with Robben due to on the pitch issues, such as Robben being too greedy with the ball and passing up chances to get the ball into him

I hope the rumours are true as any team would be happy to welcome a player of Robbens stature into their ranks, his direct play and fearsome reputaton would be great to watch at Old Trafford for many years to come, plus add in the fact he would be reuniting with Van Gaal and Basti it could make for a very interesting scenario

Comment

would be very sudden and I doubt it's just because of this, maybe losing his spot to Costa/Coman soon also plays a part nh

btw I think he's way too injury prone for the PL and a bit on the old side

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post

One of the greatest moments in football history! - YouTube

We know who did what and when. Why? because he could,and he was simply that good.This is one of the most (if not THE most) iconic solo performances in modern age football.Such technical dominance has rarely been seen before,and probably won't be seen in the near future,cause true football masters and magicians like Ronaldinho are born once in every 50 years,so to speak.

OTBVA loves you Ronnie,we hope that you'll end your magnificent career on a high note,you definitely deserve it for all the joy and inspiration you gave us! :)
                Dinho the most technically gifted player ive ever seen, hands down. Probably one of the best ever, influenced so many footballers around the world and there actually was a consensus that he was "the best" at the time, never heard a word against him.

BUT there's only one Ronnie and he keeps breaking records at Madrid.

Also, 3rd Lisbon derby of the season this next saturday, tune in if you feel like it idk, the atmosphere will be crazy thats for sure
                E Pluribus Unum
                1 9 0 4

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post
                  Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post

One of the greatest moments in football history! - YouTube

Dinho the most technically gifted player ive ever seen, hands down. Probably one of the best ever, influenced so many footballers around the world and there actually was a consensus that he was "the best" at the time, never heard a word against him.

BUT there's only one Ronnie and he keeps breaking records at Madrid.

Also, 3rd Lisbon derby of the season this next saturday, tune in if you feel like it idk, the atmosphere will be crazy thats for sure
                  To me,Ronaldinho is the best,along with Zidane. I value true number 10's more than any other players on the field because of their unparalleled skill level and understanding of football. They maybe don't score as much as strikers or winger do,but they rarely lose possession of the ball and they play the most purest football possible. Thats the way I see it.

Damn,I'll try to catch Sporting Benfica,but idk will I cause Saturday is lookin pretty hectic to be quite honest,check this out:

Schalke Bayern
                  Real Barca
                  Juve Milan
                  Chelsea Norwich (relegation derby lmao)

Good luck anyways! and btw, did you know that Torcida (Hajduk Split's hardcore fans) and NN Benfica's hardcore fans have a very good relationship together? this is not a coincidence lol

Comment

trequartistas are the purest footballers

Comment

^ fully agree, and there's some players around now that are really good at filling that role.

Ronaldinho in a league of his own imo, not necessarily the best but a true standout

Comment

this is low key the best thread on the O,all you see is heavy hitters majestically slaying it

20k views and 1k posts in 6 months? that's more than respectable

but the content quality is what really matters,and that was never under question

new cats such as loyalroyal are emerging,the future is looking bright

we should all applause ourselves tbh nh

Comment

wouldve been more posts if i didnt have my previous 18k deleted. fully agree about this ur thoughts in the thread. lots of diff perspectives from people with different nationalities n backgrounds and the disagreements are always conducted in a "tongue in cheek" type of way.

otbva soccer fag community prospering!

Comment

brazillian ronaldo had a hot peak.. injured stopped him from tru greatness
                            "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                            - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                            - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Zidane my favourite player of all time, so graceful on the ball, yet he had a belly full of fire.

Comment

call it bias but my fav player i ever watched week in week out is either van nistelrooy or ronaldo at mufc

always had love for cantona, ronaldinho, fat ronaldo, kaka, shevchenko, nedved, pauleta n sonny anderson n prob a couple others

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X