This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

the whole balkan conflict is fucked thoa. i got serbian friends and albanian friends and they barely got along. kept throwing slurs at eachother and if 1 wasnt present the other 1 would talk about how all of the serbs/albanians should get raped n shit.

germany should just colonize all of eastern europe
    http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

The albanian-serbian beef is the only active beef left in balkan.Other than that,people,for most of the part,get along with each other.The extremists will always exist,unfortunately,you can't do nothing about that...

my best friend is serbian btw,his mom gave me a job this summer.

further proof that it's actually possible to be cool with a serb lol

Comment

ur croatian right?
        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

yup

Comment

what u think of lovren
            "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
            - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
            - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

^ shite
              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
              Originally posted by nick216
              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

idk why ud think id think any different

but wanted a croats perspective nh
                - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                - The Joker

Comment

Originally posted by Lonely Bino View Post
                  what u think of lovren
                  very gifted player,was supposed to become our new CB leader.Now bums like Vida & Schildenfeld get playing time before him.

showed promise playing for Dinamo,was transfered to Lyon where he folded under pressure.After a few seasons,he left Lyon to play at Southampton where he had a excellent season.His biggest mistake was to leave after finally founding stability and playing time.Went to liverpool and clearly flopped.

imo he doesn't have the mentality to become a elite CB

Comment

oh shit @ the vid, never got to the part where the skins invade the field. isnt that big bald dude that famous serbian hoolie? absolute madness
                    E Pluribus Unum
                    1 9 0 4

Comment

[MENTION=24731]Tom Yam[/MENTION] good luck today,hope you guys get that point you need. :)

Comment

Liverpool: Jurgen Klopp agrees three-year deal as manager

- T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

bino hype

Comment

i don't think our squad is that bad iah

Klopp turned a lot of those players signed for cheap into stars, and i can't see him not gettin the players we have to play better than they have so far this season

chelsea are in meltdown, think i read that no club with their start has ever finished top 4, so top 4 def gettable if klopp has a dece start
                            - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

i think your squad needs an overhaul especially defensive-wise. there's too much attacking midfielders and the fresh blood that has been brought in at the back line isn't alot compared to that.

will be interesting to see if Klopp can perform without players like lewa, gotze and reus (which was essentially the case with Rodgers - Suarez). i see the potential but i do think liverpool need to get active.

Comment

Sakho is dope as hell and clyne and moreno are not a particularly worse fullback combo than any other prem team imo

CB and keeper would be welcome

defence has def been rodgers weakpoint so expectin auto improvement there anyway
                                - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X