This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BPL/SERIE A - SILLY SEASON 2015

oh okay dont take it too personal then tomyam, but did u think sterling was a bitch last year tho? I'm just not a big fan of everyone suddenly having an opinion on dude tbh I doubt he's changed much, same people that tried to hype him up for a season now try to bring him down even quicker

and personally I wouldn't play for 90k a week in Liverpool either js
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by Skandalouz View Post
      Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post
      Sterling is a bitch. Ibe>
      sure mate I bet u was givin him props last year round I'm not buying that generic overemotional liverpool fan behavior sure Ibe looks like the better player but I bet you now if Ings doesn't score more than once in his first 4-5 games for you lot he's gonna get booed aswell I can't blame Sterling for wanting to leave that shithole of a city

what about Divock Origi the super talented striker? Flop XI in Ligue 1 I read?
      lmao I'm still "giving him props" for the great player he is. He's a bitch for refusing to sign a new contract and leaving open the possibility of joining another club in England. Plus, he will flop hard if he joins Real Madrid. I sympathize with liverpool, not really a fan, but aren't you from the NL? What's up with the hate? Do you agree with players/coaches joining rival clubs?
      E Pluribus Unum
      1 9 0 4

Comment

It's just a job to him, why should he turn down the chance of more money/chance of winning trophies?

Would you turn down the chance of a better paid job with more incentives?

Comment

ITT: Modern football fans in a nutshell
          E Pluribus Unum
          1 9 0 4

Comment

Maybe a long time ago, in a land far far away...

Comment

all i know is liverpool succs and its URL/MUFCAFD!

alves signed a new 2 year deal at barca

van persie was spotted in rome but lazio have came out n said they cant afford him so that leads maybe to rvp gointo roma, who knows

united apparently in for benzema but it would only happen if benitez tells karim that he is either not wanted or that he will be a bench player next season, as benitez wants to put ronaldo up front so bale can have all the freedom of the wings

next few weeks is going to be a very interesting time in the premier league transfer business

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post
                lmao I'm still "giving him props" for the great player he is. He's a bitch for refusing to sign a new contract and leaving open the possibility of joining another club in England. Plus, he will flop hard if he joins Real Madrid. I sympathize with liverpool, not really a fan, but aren't you from the NL? What's up with the hate? Do you agree with players/coaches joining rival clubs?
                Well the three big clubs basically agreed upon to not tempt any 'starters' of the other two to sign for them but it happens that bench players interchange them, I guess it's not as big of a deal anymore as it used to be. But Liverpool's only rivals are Everton and Manchester United, and the clubs he's been predominantly been linked to are Arsenal, Man City, Bayern and Real Madrid, so don't really see the rivalry argument in this one. Sturridge gets 150k a week now after 1 year lifting on Suarez, so why shouldn't Sterling get that? It's not that Sturridge is that much better (I genuinly believe this) so I can definitely imagine him looking elsewhere.

Also, he's not from there, he's from London that will definitely play a part but yeah that won't make too much sense if he leaves for Manchester or another country. I don't really sympathize with Liverpool because their board, manager and a major share of their fans continue to make a mug out of themselves season after season eversince that flukey CL win and they get ridiculed (as they should) when things go horribly wrong like with Slippy G, loved that.

Comment

year after year man

Comment

how was it a fluky CL win lol, we got to the final 2 years later n under rafa we beat real, barca n basicaly every big european team in th CL
                    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

none of our goals were lucky vs milan and we beat dope teams along the way

rly odd thing to say
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

Comment

coming back from 3-0 down equals fluky

arsenal fan logic

- T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Sterling is a lil rat

He got the best chance of bein successful here, i earnestly believe that

He wouldnt b a guaranteed starter at arsenal anyway. Talent wise i dont think hes even rly better than oxlade chamberlain
                          - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

doubt Wenger really wants him anyway esp now it looks like Walcott stayin', the 'rumoured' trade deal would've been a massive upgrade for u lot imo plus if Liverpool really askin 40 mil for him there's diff positions/players for Arsenal to invest in to be fair

excuse me for the paragraph earlier hope u wasnt offended

Comment

lmao i dont mind

im not even a rafa head but dude killed it in europe with us
                              - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

i still want sterling to stay so im not bein bitter with that

if we did sell him id prefer it to be to city or even chelsea bc they could prob buy better players than him
                                - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X