This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

I also have a funny feeling a new chat will be instantly created leaving me fucked out of 69 bones

Comment

This is one sick game yall playing..

Comment

Pretty sick game.. g2g work b4b

Comment

I don't know about you guys,but to me,Hagi was always one of the illest europeans to kick a football.Never saw him actually play,but god damn,his highlights are pretty sick.You also gotta love the fact that he's from romania,a country that always (or at least once in a while) produced special kinds of talent.During his career,he played both for Barcelona and Real Madrid.He's also a Galatasaray legend,even though he only played 5 seasons for them.His most notable trophy is the Cup UEFA,season 1999/2000 with galatasaray.

everything about Hagi epitomizes the beauty of football: the attitude,the charisma,the showmanship and,of course,the skill level.That's why we love players like Hagi,who bring heart and passion to the game,and hate players like messi,who play the most boring and souless football.

Just one last question for the football heads: Where does HAGI rank as far as european attacking midfielders go?

top 10?
          top 20?
          top nothing?

please post your opinion.

Sweetie Pie presents: Gheorghe Hagi aka "The Maradona of the Carpathians"

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sT3lQYJc3Bw"]Gheorghe Hagi ( Skills and Goals) - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            props on the post thoa u got interesting angles here that keep the thread afloat.

i am fan bro!
            thanks,I do try to keep things fresh

=)

Comment

wish i seen dude in my avy play

Graeme Souness

he was a gerrard roy keane type combo ive heard. A bum ass romanian team tried gettin physical and he broke their captains jaw lmao, the type of dirty fuck u want on ur side... and not just cuz he a dirty fuck
              "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
              - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
              - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Pretty good pundit too imo.

Comment

I think Walker might've been in offside position

Comment

caballero

Comment

amity in ruins

Comment

Comment

demichelis should've retired 5 years ago

Comment

No Kompany= no defense

I feel sorry for Sagna and Otamendi, having to play next to demi and kolarov, then they have caballero behind them.

Still a long way to go, but if Chelsea win today, they go to 5 points behind. They started badly but our poor performances have given them their way back, Mourinho will get them motivated again. United will go top today, but I don't think they have the squad depth to win the league. Chelsea back to faves if they win today.

Comment

city is hilarious they always get battered or lose against small teams quite once in a while

perhaps a case of focus?
                              Arsenal leading hopefully we win this very tough away game
                              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                              Originally posted by nick216
                              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

5-2 away win at Leicester not bad at all, and they even got a flukey goal when it didnt even matter.

Sanchez >
                                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                                Originally posted by nick216
                                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X