Comment

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 16/17

Comment

hope it works out tho

like the way wilshere plays

Comment

i dont mind this loan, we got a great midfield already but its a little thin in the long run and im sure he can contribute every now and then. he wont be a cornerstone or anything.
          http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Bony to stoke is a great deal for all parties imo. fuck walters!

Comment

whats your coping mechanism to deal with the transfer deadline?

im trying to stay away from the sports pages and even this thread edit:up until this point

sporting lisbon tryna be slick and sign Markovic/Rafa, both with heavy links to SLB. rafa supposed to sign to us this market, marko an ex-benfiquista/JJ pupil. fun fact about sporting lisbon: 50% of every sale is seized by our banks, cause they had a debt forgiven/restructured (?) in 2013. IF they really sell Adrien Silva, their earnings are almost minimal, given that they hold only 75% of his contract, and every sum has to be cut in halves. they are also obsessed with making a sell bigger than that of Renato Sanches

eurosharks applying pressure on the Iceman Lindelof, but his integrity speaking louder. good head on his shoulders my fav swede since larsson/riko, really love the kid
              E Pluribus Unum
              1 9 0 4

Comment

@Lee your wishes been granted, both Bony and Mangala out
                E Pluribus Unum
                1 9 0 4

Comment

that david luiz shit crazy as hell

conte thinks he can make a bonucci outta him ?

Comment

about the coping - it depends on how the transfer season has been thus far. roma has done alot of late moves these past seasons but since its mostly people joining and not leaving im cool.

Lindelöf gotta stay and chelsea are fucking desperate

Comment

these fees bein thrown around r hilarious

Comment

very happy with our transfer window! (rare thing)

Signed a brilliant player with a big future in Xhaka early on, great prospect in Holding who does surprisingly well in times of mini-crisis and looks like a bargain already. Took alot of time and new meltdowns for us to sign one of the best CB's in the 22-26 category and an under the radar signing in Lucas Perez, who had a remarkable season in La Liga for a low flying side.

Cleared alot of wage money with Flamini, Arteta & Rosicky leaving, sent Chambers & Wilshere on much needed loan spells under Aitor Karanka & Eddie Howe, who I both rate v highly. Sold Gnabry, Silva and Hayden voor pocket change and let Campbell leave on loan again (since Wenger never really rated him probably the best).

Shame we didn't /couldn't sell Debuchy who I think does not want to be at the club at all anymore, but all in all I think this has been a very good window for Arsenal in both in's and out's, and our depth is looking strong for a change, esp when Mert, Gabriel and Wele return. Having a lot more faith in the coming season after this and our display vs Watford now.

P.S. Spunks signing Sissoko for a big heap of cash (panic buy much?) made me laugh , I'd be furious with the board if I was a yid they've been properly mugged off and they have to solely rely on youth & average players depth wise. Everton and Liverpool look better than they do.
                        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                        Originally posted by nick216
                        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

i gotta say i disagree with alot of what uve said! Had I been in ur shoes i wouldve been barely satisfied, ur team is supposed to fight for titles but your squad isnt that, xhaka and mustafi are great signings but you need more to compete.
                          Meanwhile Spurs probably got one of the best squads n teams in the league and doesnt really need to add that much and i rate their team above liverpool n everton (specially everton).
                          Spurs will finish top 3 imo

Comment

Spurs starting XI is great but it's been proven that without just Dembele they aren't nearly as good.
                            XI of lloris walker vertonghen alderweireld rose dier dembele eriksen alli lamela kane is good
                            eriksen is also good, sissoko is ok
                            vorm trippier wimmer davies wanyama carroll nkoudou son janssen is average at best
                            let's not forget they have been overperforming with relatively little pressure last year aswell

don't underestimate Everton under Koeman they have been playing very strong football and just a matter of time til Lukaku gets scoring again when he stops forcing it imo

they do have stekelenburg as 1st goalie tho no idea why they didnt go for Hart

Comment

don't forget Arsenal had the best away record last year with alot of impressive showings, lost the league at home (to small teams in particular) so that's a serious thing to look at. 2/3 biggest problems (solid partner for Koscielny, deep lying playmaker, world class cf) been addressed. Glad we didn't overspend for Higuain and Lacazette either and Aubameyang was never going to go after Mkhitaryan sale, besides those who was available and good enough?

yes Lucas Perez is a gamble but looking at his statistics for a relatively poor la liga side he could well be a positive surprise, he'll be given time to integrate anyway probably won't see him till the first coming Cup match. Not to mention 20 yo Holding pocketing Deeney & Vardy like it's nothing lol

Comment

also, really want to hear deets from this Arsenal/Roma/Wilshere seems like Arsene & Ivan held grudges over that Manolas thing lmao

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X