• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 16/17

Originally posted by beefy View Post
    my m8 just said 'we dont need a new striker, walcott is back'

tho i dont wanna laugh too hard incase he scores against us
    Walcock scored after he moved to the right, only proving more that he's just out of place positionally in a central role, he was good all second half it was like turning back time lmao

only confirms when Wenger signs a new striker we are nicely stacked in quality on every position bar CB.
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Gabriel picking up a serious injury is very worrying though, it was already clear Wenger wanted to sign a CB before the Liverpool game, but now likely has to sign a STARTING CB that will have to integrate unreasonably quick.

But serves him right for waiting so long.

I imagine Mustafi was a big target for next summer to replace Mertesacker anyway, I have faith we will land him but Wenger has to pay up and be quick about it. I'm shaking at the idea of two out of Holding/Chambers/Bielik vs Liverpool (despite being good in preseason).
      May even prefer Monreal there. Or Debuchy since he did that before at Anfield and even scored hehe

Comment

oh yeah we beat title favorites City with a (slightly) weaker defence. Good for the morale.

Pep is bald thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post

Walcock scored after he moved to the right, only proving more that he's just out of place positionally in a central role, he was good all second half it was like turning back time lmao

only confirms when Wenger signs a new striker we are nicely stacked in quality on every position bar CB.
          why wenger saying he a striker still

Comment

Only thing I can think of is that it might influence the deal for Lacazette (or another striker). Say publicly you have plenty of options (so the need isn't THAT urgent in your eyes) can help negotiations in your advantage. Lyon boss played plenty of media games too so I wouldn't be surprised.

By the way I think we played our best football with Walcott upfront last season (Olympiakos, Man Utd, Leicester & Stoke) but Wenger should stop trying to make him play as a hold up player vs sides that are going to sit in their own box anyway.
            Man City, Liverpool, Southampton, Palace, Newcastle, European sides, basically any side that prefers playing football over defence are teams Walcott would be useful against and he showed it in the past.

Comment

[MENTION=31688]window lurker[/MENTION] who the fuck
              E Pluribus Unum
              1 9 0 4

Comment

[MENTION=24731]Tom Yam[/MENTION] lmao i have no idea!!! Experience and goals they say. We will see. Hes got a 40 millions release clause!! Apparently, the coach wanted him... Tbh, i kinda miss Falcao... and Jackson Martinez as well...
                Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Comment

PL BACK! PL BACK! WHOLE THREAD SCREAMING PL BACK
                    http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

we're playing today too fucking finally
                      E Pluribus Unum
                      1 9 0 4

Comment

good luck and much respect!

Comment

im watching internationals vs celtics or something seeking interaction

Comment

im nervous for today's game. if we had a good cb pairing i wouldn't but chambers/holding/coquelin are prone to pressure so I'm not feeling entirely confident about a win.

good to see spunks already doing their thing tho lool

Comment

im def edging this game to liverpool simply because it looks like theyre ahead of u in terms of fitness n coherence

Comment

crazy game - MANE IS A BEAST

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X