http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 16/17

Mário Rui though [MENTION=5628]Neon Eriko[/MENTION]
      E Pluribus Unum
      1 9 0 4

Comment

heard he had some good crosses for Dzeko (who hasnt looked completely terrible)

Comment

Justice for Lee has been served
          E Pluribus Unum
          1 9 0 4

Comment

lets bring him home

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko View Post
              heard he had some good crosses for Dzeko (who hasnt looked completely terrible)
              are u keepin him

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko View Post
                motherfuckin barca signed digne for 20m €
                read Hector rejected them tho lol, pretty dumb to bench for Alba when ur 22 tbh

but yea its barca so idk
                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                Originally posted by nick216
                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

rui is signed on some loan with obligatory deal idk but hes staying.

digne keeps finding luxury benches to sit on. hes a solid back up no doubt but hes not gonna get many minutes imo

Comment

thought that was Juan Jesus' deal from inter to roma.never heard of obligatory buying clauses on loans before, must be a financial fair play thing im guessing
                    E Pluribus Unum
                    1 9 0 4

Comment

Juan jesus - i used to get him on fifa a couple years back and he always used to turn out good

Also i see that BENATIA has arrived at juventus

Comment

swear to god if Juventus sign Higuain im hunting Wenger down smfh

Comment

what happenin with lacazette

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
                            swear to god if Juventus sign Higuain im hunting Wenger down smfh
                            you guys probably tired of this subject but i need a supporter's input, dont u think its time for arsene to just go? I dont follow arsenal near as much as i used to, but i keep an interest.
                            E Pluribus Unum
                            1 9 0 4

Comment

^uneducated opinion looking for answers iah
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              1 9 0 4

Comment

I've been a 'Wenger out' for ages now, it all began with our trophy drought reaching terrible heights, but fair enough the realist in me knew it had alot to do with paying off our expensive new stadium in 6 (!!) years time whilst being a healthy club and still(!!) finishing in the CL spots with Roman and the Sheikh taking over at some of our competitors.

Since that point we've won 2 FA Cups and 2 Community Shields which is decent, but confirm the expectations for a club that's amongst the richest in the world and at this point has EASILY got the most cash ready to spend (over 250m pounds) without any loans/consequences etc.

I've been a Wenger Out for the following obvious reasons:
                                1 - He's an old fashioned manager budget wise and is very stubborn to prove u can win trophies without spending alot. Loads of players (agents) curving us in favor of others now.

2- If Wenger IS prepared to spend, it has to be a player that he must absolutely like as a person (no trouble maker or character that can stand up to him) and he has to be perfect for our system. Never see an experiment from him which brings us to the following point:

3 - He's tactically as stubborn as he always plays the same way regardless of opposition, making it easier and easier for other teams to counter this (as we've seen in recent years, we're fucking it up vs the smaller (parking) teams.

4 - He holds way too much power within the club, got the board, owner, academy staff and most of his (yesmen) players in his back pockets.

5 - Constantly keeps on selling us there weird ass messages amongst transfers while transfers are public secrets mostly like at any other club.

6 - Because he's being idolised by so many at the club still, the divide is getting bigger and bigger and even though the fans that want him to stay hate to see it happening, at this point the only way fans are going to be united again is if Wenger leaves. Or we win the league, but I think that's less likely to happen with point 1-4.

And finally, I feel like the club and a big share of our fans are just terrified of change doing bad things for us like it did for Man United in the first years SAF left.

But yeah the official window is just 2 weeks in so we'll see. In the striker market there aren't much options less though.

that's my 2 cents.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X