X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko View Post
    englands squad is all kinds of unbalanced forreal. shouldve kept drinkwater and townsend i mean what, dier is the only defense midfielder and sterling is the only one providing true width. theyre fucked if they cant play centrally
    idk Wilshere, Welbeck and Sturridge were the best players for England in the qually cycle despite their injuries. Alli has been good for Spurs but he can't seem to get his magic working in the national side (yet), especially vs. a defensively organised team as Portugal. Wales n Russia will be just as tough to break through so Hodgson should gamble on the players that are well in tight spaces nh
    Rooney would never lose his starting spot, but against Portugal he was abysmal.
    imo England should start like this and replace the footballers with athletes later on.

Hart
    Clyne Smalling Cahill Rose
    Dier - Wilshere
    Lallana - Rooney - Sterling
    Sturridge

it's really shocking to see how much difference Welbeck missing makes, and you're right about Townsend, should've been his replacement. Ox would've been a good replacement but he's been shite all season.
    Taking Rashford makes absolutely no sense, just shows Roy picks momentum over strategy, which is extremely unwise to do for a tournament.
    Wilshere definitely needs to play. That team you posted is class man. I agree Rooney needs to be dropped tho but he won't. In my ideal England team I'd replace Rooney with Alli.

Don't you think Rashford can do a job out left like Welbeck?

Comment

No, I really don't. Rasford has been a center forward all his life and he's too young, unexperienced with the team to peform well in a position that's not within his nature. Doesn't nearly match the workrate Welbeck offers, in particular for 90 minutes (you'd expect Welbeck to play that). It's so weird he prefers Vardy on the right instead of a real winger like Townsend or even Walcott.
      If Walcott or Oxlade-Chamberlain had any half decent form Rashford wouldn't have gone.

I'd replace Rooney aswell but he's the captain slash poster boy so he'll always be 1st on the sheet.
      Just basing that team on the group stage opponents, if you play a team like Italy or Croatia I'd probably pick more well-drilled athletes like Milner.
      Originally posted by Neon Eriko
      we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
      Originally posted by nick216
      Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

id still put vardy on the wing instead of walcott. that guy is fucking awful
        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

both are players that suit a defensive team more than a dominant team. Walcock obviously doesn't suit Arsenal's playing style and that's what hes being judged on. Same goes for Ox

Comment

Rumours Arsenal have met Vardy's 20 mill release clause, what you think [MENTION=26292]skandalouz[/MENTION]

Comment

slimani off to leicester then
              E Pluribus Unum
              1 9 0 4

Comment

Is that somethin you heard in portugal or just a guess?

Comment

numerous reports since january iinm. half europe after him though
                  E Pluribus Unum
                  1 9 0 4

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
                    Rumours Arsenal have met Vardy's 20 mill release clause, what you think [MENTION=26292]skandalouz[/MENTION]
                    hearing reports its 15 or 20 mil, at first I was like wtf u can't be serious, but then:

- Name me a better English PL proven poacher available for that price.
                    - He's 29, obviously a late blossomer so could def do work for at least 2 seasons imo.
                    - With the amount of chances Giroud/Walcock got last season, he'll def score 20+
                    - Cult hero, Jack Wilshere needs a fellow roadman, aggressive players are what Arsenal need.
                    - Safer bet than splashing it on Higuain or Morata, who cost at least double.

So why the fuck not try it for that fee lmao but still a very unWenger-like target.

really need to get rid of some forwards now. Sanogo, Walcott, Ox all have to go and if a player like Mkhitaryan is coming, Campbell should too.

Comment

Comment

Worth a risk for sure, can't be worse than bony for 27 mill.

There were rumours that Swansea wanted bony back and that they would just wipe off the rest of the money we owe them for him. Which is like 15 mill, i'd snap their sheep shaggin hands off at that.

Comment

mixed feelings bout it

i dont think its as bad a transfer as some ppl makin out, but on the other hand, it's just 1 good season in the prem, and question over whether u could do better. he also isnt going to be much help in the build up as much as giroud/welbeck are.

you got plenty of players that could put thru balls in for him to thrive on tho.

Comment

word hes not a bad player but hes not the worldclass striker the fans are fiending for. I guess only time will tell
                            http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Croatia 10-0 lmao

SP!
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              1 9 0 4

Comment

smfh Holland play decent footie now when it's all too late.
                                Promising for the WC-cycle though bring the lube Sweden hehe

Vardy medical is today and announcement is expected tomorrow. Good signing but so awkward lol

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X