X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Originally posted by watt View Post
    alright modded up Amity and Eriko. They're your new Stadium mods. [MENTION=5628]Neon Eriko[/MENTION] [MENTION=23745]AmityvilLee[/MENTION]
    good looks for two of my favorite fags
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

salute [MENTION=5068]Juan[/MENTION] this the best thread going on the board

Comment

footie thread prosperin!!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Juan View Post
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko View Post
            Originally posted by Juan View Post
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko View Post
            this mercato bout to be the worst ever; it'll be considered a success if we only sell 1 of our stars but that feels semi unlikely.
            @Juan bro ive been decent you know how life is. doing this school shit trying to stay afloat and keep going forward. how have you been? what have u been up to? you still peep the site just not posting or what?
            Yeah I feel bad for Roma, you guys are always getting poached. Think you guys could make a legit run with the right buys too your squad is stacked.

I'm alright man, been kinda stagnating the last couple years, not really sure what I want to do with my life. I'm seriously considering going abroad to teach english next year. How much school do you have left? And what are you taking? You've def told me before but I can't remember.

I did still read it for a bit but I completely stopped watching battles for a while which is what originally brought me here. I kinda just forgot about the site for a while. I just randomly decided pop back in today cause I was thinking about it.
            honestly we got replacements for radja n pjanic but theyre obv not as good/just different players (strootman is a god but radja got other qualities) and now with the manolas rumour blossoming up... thats the last player we should sell because u build a title winning team from the back imo.

I have 2 years left of this bullshit, im studying "strategic communication" which means that i might end up doing anything from lobbying for gun companies to handling the instagram of a 10k population city in the middle of nowhere... we'll see where i end up.

word about the site i havent watched or liked battles for years man i think the last thing i peeped was ether because it was ether. glad u popped up, with sweetie pie leaving the soccer thread we needed it imo.
            teaching english can be dope if u pick the right country imo. go for that and u might get a new perspective on things
            Idk about you but if I had to sell one I'd sell Pjanic, I know you love him but Ninja is just amazing, so consistent. No chance you sell Manolas, you'd only get half the fee if you sold him this summer. That Paredes kid looks very legit, you guys have so much fucking talent I swear. As funny as it was, it's kind of a shame how bad Dzeko was, a real striker would have made a massive difference.

At least you've got some direction, it sounds like marketing, is there some cross over?

I still get in the mood to watch sometimes, and I actually think battling is better than it was a couple years ago when I stopped, I just don't give enough of a shit to talk about it anymore. And yeah I agree, basically the only thing I want to do is see the world right now. I didn't finish my degree so my options are more limited, but I'm pretty open to a lot of countries so that should help.
            word paredes can somewhat replace pjanic as a player type but hes still a downgrade for now. pjanic probably the one id sacrifice from a technical standpoint but hes one of my favorite players for sure. so tough.

yeah its alot of marketing/social media/branding involved. currently doing a consultation project for some hotel here where we're focusing on their social media platforms and presence. kinda fun when u get to be creative but its also alot of vague bullshit.

the world? see that shit bro!
            http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

[MENTION=5628]Neon Eriko[/MENTION] i have an interest on that kind of stuff, actually researching courses in portugal as I type. I just feel theres a lot of money waiting to be made through the internet, and most companies have no idea on how to run a social media page.

[MENTION=5068]Juan[/MENTION] I'm okay with the money. 35kk + 45kk for goals. 60kk is more easily obtainable. Could bet we're never getting the 80, don't see him being the best of the best in the short term

Nico Gaitán has been with us for 6 years now, came in to replace Di Maria and made us forget about him, honestly. I feel that it's a good sell, everything considered; we're starting to reap the fruits of the big investment we made in the academy, (flex warning) sold 3 B-teamers for 45kk a couple of years ago, and exceptuating Bernardo Silva none would have a place in the starting XXI. All this to say, it may be the right time to sell him for as much as we can and give a chance to Gonçalo Guedes for instance.

2 Serie A fans will make me actually pay more attention to it, but I have to be honest, I kinda like Juve and Napoli. No hate, though
              E Pluribus Unum
              1 9 0 4

Comment

I use to watch more Serie A when I was a young lad, this show was dope and was the main reason for my interest. Those were the golden years of Italian football, imo.

I don't watch these days, but I check the tables to see how Riko's Roma be doing.

Comment

theres def cash in the social media game and companies are usually incredibly clueless as to how to work the field. the hotel we're working with got the most followers in their city (among hotels) but aint using it for anything. a bad social media platform wont hurt your company thoa but a good one is nothing but rewarding and will boost your brand equity to new heights! hire me!

Serie A fell off so hard so I dont rly blame any1 for not peepin. I used to watch non roma games from the league I cant be bothered now unless it matters to roma and even then i dont rly pay attention

Comment

Ancelotti gonna have a cameo in the new star trek movie.

Comment

lmao brings me back to elementary school when G-unit was poppin, there was a crew in my area called V-unit (name of the neighbourhood close to my old school started with a V and it was on the westside, and west in swedish starts with a V) and that was their symbol but reversed so you didnt see their palm. they were older kids but i was an honorary member.

good times!

Comment

Eriko's throwin up gang signs, to live long and prosper.

Comment

build up to the start of the season prolly my fave part of football

until we start bein good again anyway

Comment

good to see juan back as well

its Bino

Comment

VAMOS ATLETIIII
                              E Pluribus Unum
                              1 9 0 4

Comment