This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

[MENTION=26292]skandalouz[/MENTION] if theres any game where you can see Renato's potential/established quality is in the CL ones. Zenit and Bayern especially. It's a bit different from playing the Belenenses and Boavistas of the world.

Ive been watching this kid way before he got to the first team, and the only player in europe with the same characteristics as him is Pogba, believe it or not. regarding physical prowess it's no question, ask Hulk.

[MENTION=22430]Sweetie Pie[/MENTION] I hate it lol. I mean, 35kk pronto is a helluva deal for a 18 yo, but we've never seen a kid like this. his technical side needs some work (what better team than Bayern for that tbh) but i have never seen a 18 yo come str8 from a B team and changing the whole "chip" of the first team. I'd keep him another year, but I'm a romantic
    E Pluribus Unum
    1 9 0 4

Comment

lmao @ sporting lisbon heads in bayern munchen facebook page. they mad.
      E Pluribus Unum
      1 9 0 4

Comment

pogba comparison accurate as hell imo
        http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G1JyTVOSZ8s"]Louis Van Gaal - I Will Survive #joe.co.uk - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

As much as I would've loved Pep to miss out on CL footie for next year, Man United have been really fortunate in the first half of the season and it would be an akward thing if they finished in the top 4 (to say the least). Would be the flukiest thing ever lol
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
              Xhaka-Arsenal reports getting better by the week, I'm very confident it's going down. Perfect signing.
              More concrete reports last night & today emerging. Please get this over the line.
              http://goonersphere.com/columnists/t...arteta-upgrade good read nh

Comment

If Kicker said it, then it‘s probably true.

But the other part of me still feels like Arsene doesn‘t have the balls to break the bank (+35 mil?) for this kind of transfer. After Ozil (Real) and Alexis (Barcelona), he would become Arsenal‘s third highest signing ever - A Swiss international named Granit Xhaka, former player of Borussia Monchengladbach.

The old Wenger we all know would never get this deal done.

But maybe he has finally realized that he‘s living in a new age, and that the old rules and policies don't apply anymore... Maybe he has accepted the fact that only the most ruthless clubs get to stay on the top. Or maybe he realized that Arsenal isn't the most welcomed destination for a top player anymore, so he has to start compensating by paying big?

This all might be true.

And it‘s better late than never to come to your senses.

Comment

skysports reporting Pierre Emile Hjolberg (spl) from Munchen to SLB. if hes half the player he is in football manager ill take it
                  E Pluribus Unum
                  1 9 0 4

Comment

is xhaka even that good

Comment

Hed be more expensive than Alexis imo

And yes Xhaka is that good. Whether he will integrate in team n league is always gonna be something to await but imo hes worth his fee.

Comment

Wenger just splashing all the cash he saved up to build a platform for his successor imo

Comment

Newcastle relegated

Should we now expect a mini or mega exodus? Mini IMO.

I believe Sissoko and Wijnaldum will 100 % leave, and guys like Mitrovic, De Jong, Tiote, Krul ... will probably stay like Pat.

Comment

Sissoko => Liverpool , maybe this one will play better! @Bino

Comment

Yeah Newcastle have alot of decent individuals, Sissoko is their best player by a mile

imagine how Colback n Shelvey must feel rn

Comment

Shelvey to West Ham imo.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X