X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    apparently theres an expression in latin america where u "play the swede" which means acting dumb...
    which is fucking stupid because swedes have done way more than any of these south american shitpiles

Swede is this weird purple vegetable

In spanish its Nabo,and it can also mean dumb person.

Nothin to do with you blondies,actually maradona loves blondies google Maradonna and Canigia kiss.

Comment

apparently theres an expression in latin america where u "play the swede" which means acting dumb...
      which is fucking stupid because swedes have done way more than any of these south american shitpiles
      :KingEriko:

King Riko babbby!!

Comment

I'm sure you'll get the price down, if not, it seems you're interested in Rondon.

Comment

Is Doumbia up for sale then? Or do you think he will get another season to try and turn it around?

Comment

United reportedly close to the otamendi deal and there's big rumours that cavani is on his way too, If we get the cavani that was at Napoli it could be a great buy for us, but if he continues his PSG form it could be a bad deal for us

Comment

Roma have improved their bid for Edin Dzeko to £16.2m + bonuses. City may lower their requests to facilitate a deal. (via @DiMarzio)

Seems you might be close Eriko, DiMarzio supposedly gets good info.

Comment

DiMarzio has been completely wrong in some occasions aswell but yeah for serie A transfers he's the go-to guy regarding ITK information. Stroot back and Dzeko upfront makes Roma alot better imo

chelsea needs to make a move soon
                Chelsea already got Falcao (god knows why) only thing they need is a another center back (currently)
                Pedro on his way there too so probably Hazard on the #10 spot next season
                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                Originally posted by nick216
                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

https://vine.co/v/eruuqdguZIn

Gotta love friendlies. Dat rabona
                  "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                  - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                  - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

Cavani always looks trash whenevr i see him but even at psg he puttin up pretty good numbers, especially playin outta position half th time
                    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                    - The Joker

Comment

Originally posted by Slippery Bino View Post
                      Cavani always looks trash whenevr i see him but even at psg he puttin up pretty good numbers, especially playin outta position half th time

Watch his numbers when Ibra was injured Cavani is being wasted because of the old diva!!

Not sure if he would bang em in England but if he played as a striker in Paris he would be bangem em every week

Comment

u watch french football wassup? What u think of fekir nh
                        - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

u watch french football wassup? What u think of fekir nh
                          nah only watch some PSG and Monaco games have no idea who is that guy where he plays?

Comment

He plays for Lyon [MENTION=4940]Wassup[/MENTION], he aight on fifa.

Comment

Comment

Lacazette goin somewhere better imo

i dont think benteke worth 30mil+ but if hes our main target id prefer we jus pay it n get him in for mostly full pre season
                                Looks like we're doin exactly this

Lot of liverpool fans doubtin, but i think hes gonna be an asset.
                                - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X