This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

It all started when Ronaldinho left and when they sneakily decided to put unicef on their chest, and even though I don‘t know how, it must have ensured them a privileged status in the champions league. The famous stanford bridge robbery happened that year iirc. (edit: actually 2 years later, but still while unicef was their main partner) Fuck this Messi generation, I‘ve said it plenty of times and I‘ll continue to say it until there‘s no trace of it left.

Reading their post match interviews game me a proper laugh, they didn't have the balls to blame Rizzoli cause they knew all credits were ran out

Comment

I just looked it up, in the 5 years when unicef was their main "sponsor" (I put on quotes cause apparently they did if for free, in nothing for return, which seems suspicious to me by default), barca won 2 cl and 3 la ligas That's precisely 1 major trophy per year, on average, if my math serves me right.

If I‘m being paranoid, please do tell me so I can find adequate help :)

But I don‘t think so tbh I‘ve witnessed too many fuck shit for this just to be a speculation without any base...

Comment

Im cosigning alex' anecdote re. Barcelona wholeheartedly

that being said i hope lpoo beat dortmund and go out vs sevilla next round
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

they won those bc they had a fkin amazing team

Comment

I‘m implying that they had extra help tho. Ofc they had a amazing team, they still do

Comment

It‘s easier to sail with the wind than against it, if you know what i mean

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                they won those bc they had a fkin amazing team
                make this a smiley plz [MENTION=32547]watt[/MENTION]

Comment

I think it used to be a smiley idk
                  http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

to all the guests reading this thread:

if you like football as much as us and support a team you want to discuss here, feel free to make an account here and join the convo, we open-minded af and accept everyone here

if you're a Spurs/Lazio fan, you can ignore this message

Comment

I think my radical standpoints turn people away tbh . but in all seriousness, we‘d welcome new posters here with open arms, it‘s not like we have this inner circle thing going on where no ones welcome, on the contrary. Dope content providers are always wanted, so if you think ur a dope content provider, log into this bitch and provide dope content for the dope content consumers! You‘ll have to put through with my shenanigans, but it‘s a small price to pay in exchange for having dope content thrown @ you on a regular basis. This is the place to be, you and I both know it!

Don't be a peeping tom, be a Tom Yam!
                      Don‘t be a thread lurker, be a Window Lurker!
                      Don't be a salty couch potato, be a Sweetie Pie!

Edit: My Recoba article/throwback is on page 80, hurry up and go check that shit!

Comment

Dont be eriko, be urself!

Comment

Originally posted by Neon Eriko View Post
                          Dont be eriko, be urself!
                          :bootlegriko:

Comment

[MENTION=26292]skandalouz[/MENTION] i agree, and im not mad at the team at all, i was angry cause we drew a game we could win. but i needed a hug yesterday thank you and @thread

[MENTION=22430]Sweetie Pie[/MENTION] the King of this BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16 shit (still waiting on that TB on Figo though)

Guests are clueless bout football and come to the thread trying to learn something, cant hate. I actually think theres like 14 resident guests who never leave
                            E Pluribus Unum
                            1 9 0 4

Comment

odds are they are probably battle fans who missclicked or some shit but I dont want to believe that. or maybe theyre barca fans...

Comment

if u support barça u should leave in all honesty
                                E Pluribus Unum
                                1 9 0 4

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X