• Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

lmfao @ dutch champs giving atletico a harder time than barca

scenes
    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
    Originally posted by nick216
    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

by the way City - Real & Atletico - Bayern. it's already out there.

Comment

simeone a Game raiser imo

Comment

[MENTION=24731]Tom Yam[/MENTION] At least Benfica didnt go out like Porto did against Bayern last year. Fucking Lopetegui. Enjoy the rest of the season, cause the new winning cycle starts next season and it will lead us realy close to the 34 championship titles you got. Word.

Btw, sorry guys (Eriko & Tom) im not revealing personnal information...
          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

lol yea that was something. but the Direction has a lot of blame in your current situation too. dont forget next season we'll have 35 though

and fair play my Lusitanian brother the mystery is dope!
            E Pluribus Unum
            1 9 0 4

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Yam View Post
              meh its fucked up cause i actually believed at a point. cant settle for a "at least we're not a walk in the park" tbh
              same as for any direct tie, if u don't score in away games, ur likely fucked bro at least you still had something to fight for and it's definitely not a shame at all for Benfica to be with the last 8 in Europe again.

Comment

afraid of window lurkers?
                http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Originally posted by skandalouz View Post
                  MAN CITY TO BEAT BAYERN IN THE FINAL SO MANUEL CAN WEAR A FUCK YOU HAT TO THE PARADE AND THROW THROW THE TROPHY OFF THE BUS PLZ

Comment

hey he atleast wants you to win

Comment

hmm

Comment

who do we want to win today? I kinda hope liverpool wins EL just to fuck over whomever finishes 4th in the PL

Comment

I wanted Liverpool, but I didn't think about the fact that they'd take 4th spot. As we're likely to finish 4th if we get a cl spot, I want Dortmund to win now.

Comment

Im fine with Liverpool or Borussia tbh may the best team win. Shakhtar because of Srna
                            hope Bilbao can pull of a small miracle
                            aaaaand I always fucked with my Czech brothers so go Sparta!

Comment

I usually cheer English teams in Europe (except one), but Liverpool could directly affect us, sorry bino.

Comment

"We should all enjoy Barcelona’s exit
                                There’s something about Barcelona. It is mainly the more than a club nonsense, the slogan that long ago stopped being about Catalan solidarity under fascism, and started to be away to apologise for human rights abuses in Qatar. Add to that Lionel Messi’s court case, and their absolutely delighted veneration of Luis Suarez despite his history of cowardly violence and racism, and then add to that their posturing over Jose Mourinho daring not to buy into their hot guff, and you have possible the most irritating team in the history of history. And that doesn’t even mention the existence of Sergio Busquets, one of the most egregious cheats in Spanish football, and that’s saying something.
                                Of course, Barcelona were turned down the chance for an injury time penalty because of an incorrect refereeing decision. The observing world might be sick into their own scorn with satisfaction at seeing a dodgy decision not going their way. Because if Atletico Madrid make their way into the final and succeed, then Atletico won’t say they’re more than a club, and nor will anyone on Twitter in Runcorn proclaim their expertise on the history of Atletico against Francoist oppression. They’ll just watch a brilliant side attempt to do something special, and leave the pseudish nonsense to the runts of the internet.
                                Barcelona are out of the Champions League, and they could well be in the process of bottling La Liga, and that is something that all of us should rejoice in."

from Alex Netherton. dunno where thearticle is i just found it in the Chiesaditotti comment section but I agree.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X