This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Trying to defend 1-1, 2-2, 3-3 etc. away is probably the worst thing you can do in football, Pellegrini should know this. That's why I'm expecting alot of goals tonight, Zlatan is on a mission to prove last week was just an off game, that he can show up in big games (even tho he doesn't have to prove anything to anyone, but that's just who he is). City at home should feel more brave, while PSG needs to play Di Maria in the midfield next to Rabiot and Motta, I'm fully expecting that, just remember how good was he in that Real DECIMA season? Fuckin' beast! He can bring it back, surely, at least just for this one game. I can't wait for the game tbh, it's gonna be spectacular!

Mihajlovic got sacked, Eriko probably popped a champagne and tosted, reminding himself how good life can be lol. Brb gonna watch compilations of Sinisa smashing in freekicks, whipping in crosses, and all around kicking the ball like no human has ever kicked it before!

Real won't make it btw, if anyone is wondering. You just don't thrash solid teams like Wolfsburg, especially if you're not playing that convincing at all.

Comment

lmao i wont waste champagne on that loser! all I need is my coffee.

and yeah Di maria was the reason real madrid won the decima imo. amazing player tbh.

Wolfsburg are through if they keep their heads in the game and dont get overwhelmed. the outlook is perfect for the counterattacking display that pummeled real madrid in the first round but real madrids quality is undeniable. id say its 60/40 in wolfsburgs favour.
      http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

di maria was turrible in 1st leg

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
          Zlatan Ibrahimović will score five goals tonight - one overhead kick (bottom right corner from 16m like Rivaldo), one penalty (panenka), one solo goal (3 consecutive roulettes, lobs the goalie with a rabonna), one back heel (first touch from 40m, after Kevin Trapp kicks it from the 5m line), and one basic tap-in (nothing special). This all happens in the first half btw.

The end result will be 5-5 tho, somewhere around the start of the 2nd half Aurier will have a mental breakdown, score a deliberate own goal and celebrate by taking his pants off and waving his dick infront of the PSG fans. This of course will warrant a direct red card, and his team will never recover after the shock he put them through. City will go to score 5 goals in the next 30 minutes. And in the 97th minute of stoppage time they will get a penaly, Kevin Trapp gets sent off for protesting and calling Bony a cheating n****r to his face for apparent diving! But then Zlatan comes to save the day and miraculously saves Aguero‘s rocket shot that was going straight into the top corner! PSG will advance to the semifinals and play with Atletico Madrid, who will beat Barcelona 7-0 the next day!

This is what I‘m predicting to happen, and going by past experiences and what history has taught us, my predictions turn out to be fairly accurate and never seem off base, so knowing this, you guys can expect nothing but fireworks in tonight‘s game!

#piestradamus
          Man I want that shit you smoking.
          Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Im looking forward to lpoo - dortmund more than any CL tie lol and I dont even like em that much
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Maybe I'm (we?) getting older but the CL aint what it used to be. not even that excited about wolfsburg knocking real madrid out.

Comment

true, and that's majorily being caused by he PL being too intense & rich (lack of financial interest & energy to compete), other 4 big leagues are too onesided and the rest of the leagues are too incompetitive. I'm speaking for myself obviously but I'm a bit fed up with seeing the same 4 teams ending up in the semi's.

Groups n last 16 are still fun to watch imo and I'm not distinguishing it just because Arsenal always fails to go beyond.

that's basically what makes EL more attractive as a tournament for me.
                Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                Originally posted by nick216
                Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

I feel you on that tbh. althoa the group stages this season were excrutiating for me as a romanista

Comment

I don't care as much about CL as I do the league. Battlin it out over 38 games to victory is more impressive to me.

Comment

i want man city to win

Comment

lmao what is Blanc up to?

Gk Trapp
                        -------------------
                        Cb Marquinhos
                        Cb Thiago Silva
                        Cb Aurier
                        -------------------
                        Lwb Maxwell
                        Cm Di Maria
                        Cm Motta
                        Cm Rabiot
                        Rwb V.D.Wiel
                        ----------------
                        Cf Zlatan
                        Cf Cavani

????????

I believe they never played this formation b4, not to mention some players out of their natural position wtf.

Meanwhile Pellegrini playing it safe by starting the same 11 from Paris. I like his approach more tbh! We‘ll see what will happen tho...

Comment

Originally posted by beefy View Post
                          i want man city to win
                          NEGGED

Comment

Di Maria in a free CM role damn

could Kill City

Comment

word amity but i feel like its 2 different skillsets needed for the 2 types of competitions.

and the 3-5-2 will probably work like a regular 4 man backline when they have the ball with aurier more like a withheld rightback while van der wiel will give width. di maria will do as he pleases

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
                                Originally posted by beefy View Post
                                i want man city to win
                                NEGGED
                                negged

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget