CB - JAGIELKA
      CB - JONES
      RB - CLYNE
      CM - HENDERSON
      CM - DRINKWATER
      AM - ROONEY
      CF - KANE
      CF - VARDY

If you play this team, you might even get through the group! So please hurry up and go tell Mr. Roy Hodgson aka "the hogde" (lol). Only this starting lineup will prevent another debacle/fiasco and asure at least leaving the group from the second position, right below the mighty "Zboranja" Russian selection!

Comment

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Don't think England will play with 2 strikers. Vardy, Drinkwater, Jagielka and Jones aren't likely to start either (latter 2 have been appalling anyway). A 442 diamond would be foolish against Wales & Russia on the EC

looking at past games & the qualifiers it's probably going to be something like this imo
        hart clyne cahill smalling rose - dier henderson - sterling rooney (if fit) welbeck - kane

in friendly vs holland Woy will likely play with his strongest XI available, replacing Rooney with either Alli, Barkley or Lallana other one might get rotated heavily
        Originally posted by Neon Eriko
        we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
        Originally posted by nick216
        Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

I can respect that, but Sterling and Welbeck have to step it up in order for it to work. If Sturridge starts banging like he can, it would be even better to play him instead of Welbz. Big if tho....

On the other hand, Didier Dechampes will have a serious head ache trying to pick 23 men and think a way to effectively utilize his huge squad debth. I'm not gonna try to figure that one out, all I know is that Matuidi, Pogba, Griezmann, Lloris and Varane have to play lol.

Comment

I'd play Kane up top on his own with Barkley behind. I know Rooney is Captain, but every time a tournament comes around, he looks like he can't be arsed.

Hart

Clyne/Stones/Smalling/Rose

Drinkwater/Dier

Oxlade-Chamberlain/Barkley/Sterling

Kane

Try something new for once, plz Roy.

Comment

Ox is out and he's been in pretty bad form idk if he's gonna make the EC squad bro

Comment

Originally posted by Sweetie Pie View Post
                I can respect that, but Sterling and Welbeck have to step it up in order for it to work. If Sturridge starts banging like he can, it would be even better to play him instead of Welbz. Big if tho....
                ur probably forgetting Welbeck was England's leading goalscorer in the qualifiers before he got that lengthy injury. He always does very well for England (even when he didn't feature alot or played bad for ManU/Arsenal. Plus he has a great defensive workrate as added value over Sturridge.

I rate Sturridge tho he should def be in the squad if fit. The attacking options England have are crazy.

Comment

Yeah, I forgot he scores like in every second game for England. You can‘t go against that, even Germany was calling up Podolski long after he physically deterioated lol.

Comment

not confident at all

for me, england will lose against first dece opposition they play as usual, maybe before that

we usually sail thru qualifiers

Comment

So wayne rooney is a cleptomaniac?!

Comment

Johan Cruyff has passed away

R.I.P to a legend.

The Cruyff turn was the first football skill I got taught.

Comment

sad day for our nation man was probably the most famous dutch sportsman (& general) of all time

Comment

heard theyre considering changing Ajax' stadium name, that'd be dope.

would be dope too in our situation. then again Eusébio Dome sounds kinda sus
                            E Pluribus Unum
                            1 9 0 4

Comment

What a goal from Vardy.

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
                                What a goal from Vardy.

was a good game iah

Comment

Top Active Users