This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

I'm only looking on bbc sport atm, so didn't see what fully went on.

2-2 now though

Comment

wow, should've been a 2nd yellow for dyer too. I hope it ends up being a draw, cause leicester >>>

Comment

I thought you were an Arsenal fan.

Comment

Would you love your wife if she completly changed from the first day you met her?

Hypothetically speaking.

Comment

Being a football fan is unconditional.

Comment

Referee bottled it with Dier foul. Spurs got what they deserved tho. Crazy game that we actually gave away but they gave it away even more lol
              Originally posted by Neon Eriko
              we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
              Originally posted by nick216
              Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

I will always be a football fan, and I'll always remember the football arsenal played in the early 2000's - to me, that's the best football I've ever seen. I just don't support the club they have become.... For instance, Eminem is one of my favorite mc's ever, but fuck me if I'm buying or listening anything of his new shit, it's disgusting to me and it's the complete opposite of what I've become a fan in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by AmityvilLee View Post
                  Being a football fan is unconditional.
                  this but theres a gray area.
                  http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

Arsenal not playing the same way they did in the early 00's, is not a reason to stop supporting your team, imo.

Whatever floats your boat though.

Comment

That's not the only reason tho... The whole aura of the club has changed. Wenger refferences the club as a "company", he also said the other day, just after losing home to swansea, that football is just a game. And it really is, but if you're getting payed around 10 mil € a year to coach, you know, to be involved in football and play the game, then it's not just a game and it should be the most important thing in your life, besides health, your well being, family etc. Kroenke doesnt give a shit as long as the club keeps profiting. The fans are forced to pay the highest tickests in the PL. For what? A manager who has loads of money on his disposal, but stubbornly refuses to spend, probably because he doesn't want to put pressure on himself, he's been kicking back ever since arsenal left highbury. There's many reasons why I don't support this pussified club anymore, this is just the tip of the iceberg. I actually care about Arsenal more than I should, but this season made me finally fall back and just say fuck it, I'm done with them. There are plenty of teams around who play nice football, have a winning, never surrender attitude, positive atmosphere from the staff to the players..... Those are the clubs that should really be supported, not this giant red collection plate better known as arsenal.

Comment

I won‘t pollute this thread anymore with all this Arsenal smack I‘ve been talking, I dont want to make your (and other people‘s) loyalty to one club seem like something inferior. I‘m just wired differently and look at things a certain way. One love, forever and always.

Comment

Nothing wrong with liking other teams. I like West Ham and Swansea, it's just I wouldn't cheer for them over City, that's all.

Comment

leicester dominatin
                            http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

[MENTION=24731]Tom Yam[/MENTION]. Congrats, but Porto still gonna win the league this season.

Originally posted by Chaunce;n3231571

Site gets fixed end of this week or next btw.

Comment

Originally posted by window lurker View Post
                                @Tom Yam. Congrats, but Porto still gonna win the league this season.

ehehe i know you dont believe that.

you'll take 2nd place and relegate sporting lisbon to the 3rd spot. let'um fight wih them SC Bragas from the world.

good luck for tonite, never an easy travel
                                E Pluribus Unum
                                1 9 0 4

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X