• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Dyin @ bringin higuain on instead of tevez
    "I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
    - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
    - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

city might bid 50mil for de bruyne

i rate him but seems a lot.. Especially if they overpay for sterling too
      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
      - The Joker

Comment

i feel like the bubble gonna burst 1 day and we're gonna look back at some of these fees like fkin hell m8
        - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Its gonna explode now FFP lifted most restrictions on City theyll easily overpay for targets like pogba de bruyne sterling etc and everything will inflate even further fuk man city
          Originally posted by Neon Eriko
          we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
          Originally posted by nick216
          Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

Yeah City were the first to ever over pay for a player. Get off your high horse Skan.

Comment

skanda sitting on mertesackers shoulders!?!?

Comment

since Man City's existence (2008 loll) I can only think off Keane, Torres and Carroll

what city overpaid for: robinho, jo, bellamy, bridge, santa cruz, teez, adebayor (thanks), toure (thanks), balotelli, milner, dzeko, nasri (thanks), javi garcia, fernandinho, negredo, jovetic, jesus navas, mangala and the latest wildfired bony with sterling to follow next (lml @ lpoo not accepting 40m bid which is ridic already let alone more to offer)

Comment

meanwhile Arsenal only overpaid for Arshavin, (imo) Ozil who was the best #10 at the time imo and improved alot since last season and probably Chambers but we kno how expensive English players are

@ eriko mertesacker costed a mere 8 mil and look at his fantastic stats w/ Koscielny over the last 3 seasons makes him look like an incredible bargain compared to overhyped elaquiem mangala lmao

Comment

You're welcome for the money, I'm sure it'll be kept safely in your owners bank accounts.

Arsenal fans are the worst, '2008 since man citys existence lmfao'.. I've supported long before that and it wasn't for glory. Unlike you supporting Arsenal, all the way from the netherlands.

Comment

I was born in Islington fyi and have half a gooner family

and btw I live closer to London than most manny 'fans' do to that northern shithole no offense makna

ur team cant even fill a stadium for most games while Arsenal has 250k ppl for a parade and yes City rly exists from 2008 before that nobody outside of greater manchester cared about it

Comment

Half a gooner family, that explains why you're so arrogant then.

London is just as big of a shithole by the way, you half a southern cunt.

Comment

Compared to City and Chelsea who spend over a billion on personnel everyone looks frugile tbf meanwhile Arsenal paid off a big stadium in a couple of years while we had to cheer for player transfers like Squillaci but that sacrifice will hopefully pay off in the coming seasons

Comment

Damn cheering for a team that's been in the top 4 for the past 15+ plus years must be tough. You've shown some great loyalty there.

Comment

might need to spend some more billions to get one of those

Comment

Fine by me, it's not my money.

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X