X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: BPL/SERIE A - SUMMER MERCATO 15/16

Comment

regardless of how the season is going for ur team just be glad ur gk isnt iker casillas

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AqoEKk_qZPI"]FRANGO DE CASILLAS NO 1-0 GUIMARÃES -PORTO (4 MIN) - YouTube[/ame]
      E Pluribus Unum
      1 9 0 4

Comment

I think Iker's career is ending this way because he was always that untouchable goalkeeper in Real Madrid - he never felt pressured to go extra hard in training cause he knew he had that No. 1 jersey reserved for him. Remember when things started to change? When Mourinho took over Real and started playing Lopez, just to show Iker that he needed to earn his spot every day in training, just like Lopez did? Now his training habits and "it's easy for me" mentality are finally catching up to him when he's getting older. IMO

Comment

agree with most. but I think he's still working as hard as he ever did in practice, any modern day coach wouldnt stand for a player lacking motivation. imo he was used to being super iker and never even considering being a bench warmer. mou didnt believe the hype and sat him down, making diego #1. iker hasnt been the same ever since. tldr hes weak minded and cannot deal with having to struggle
          E Pluribus Unum
          1 9 0 4

Comment

This is why Real Madrid / Barca achievements should always be taken with a grain of salt no matter how impressive or unreal they are, Iker a good goalie but his defence & team made him look better.

The diff between him and Cech is unreal now
            Originally posted by Neon Eriko
            we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
            Originally posted by nick216
            Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

and they are about the same age iirc iker and petr

cech is still a top keeper, he literally saved arsenal from getting smashed by stoke the other day

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoIzX9sGJqg"]#33 Petr Cech vs Stoke City || 5 SAVES ● Clean Sheet ● MOTM || (17.01.2016) HD 720p - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

Arsenal surely made an upgrade from the sleepy polack
                http://images.complex.com/complex/im...wr1sxarjsp.gif

Comment

wtf daily mail reporting renato sanches to manchester for 65mil
                  E Pluribus Unum
                  1 9 0 4

Comment

I'd highly suggest u don't believe anything Daily Mail / Daily Mirror / The Sun / Metro 'report' bra

especially regarding PL transfers, 99% is just clickbait
                    Originally posted by Neon Eriko
                    we're like 5 wierdos from having a full season of reality tv here
                    Originally posted by nick216
                    Ill hit you with a powerful blast that will rip your stomach out of your ass

Comment

"I have measured out my life with coffee spoons"
                      - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                      - The Joker

“Life is a tragedy when seen in close-up, but a comedy in long-shot.”

Comment

i read that they were interested in him (renato sanches) but that the buyout clause is 65mil.

Comment

roma makin any moves with their unbalanced af squad?
                          - T.S. Eliot

"Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way."
                          - The Joker

Comment

we're in the market for a couple wingers....

talks about some defender from empoli whos name ive forgotten (tonelli?) thats decent. and Adriano from barca.

honestly we need bodies in defense and it cant really get worse than it already is so i only really care about the sums spent, not the players (althoa im happy it looks like we're not getting debuchy)

Comment

apparently roberto mancini called Sarri (napoli coach) a racist because Sarri called him gay...

Comment

he still rock a scarf?
                                - T.S. Eliot

- The Joker

Comment

Top Active Users

Collapse

There are no top active users.

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X